27

Word count: 4741 words minus the bold notes.

Welcome to the last two chapters of a dangerous gamble everyone

Y/n laid in bed as she stared at the blank space in the room where the board and Dalia's bags were. Little did the thief know that Y/n still had
the journal where Dalia confessed about her brother. Knowing something like this might happen she shoved it in her bag before she went with Dashan.

"Bastard. How did he manage to get in here." Y/n rolled over in bed as she checked her phone, she debated clicking Hart's contact but she scrolled past, she hasn't seen or spoken to Hart since she left the ER 6 days ago. Tossing herself over Y/n was waiting for a notification from her brother. "Come on Ryu.. I need you to decipher that message." The door opened downstairs followed by the sound of chatter, Fangs had arrived home after their night out clubbing.

Footsteps rang through the hall as Y/n curled herself in bed, pretending to be sound asleep. The door creaked open, she heard the shuffling of feet around her. Feeling someone's hot breath on her face she tried to remain as silent as she possibly could, not daring to even bat an eyelash. Feeling the persons presence move away she slowly relaxed. The door closed, sighing Y/n sat up, jumping when she saw Nile standing by the door. "I knew you weren't sleeping." Y/n groaned in protest as she turned away, picking up her phone to text her brother. "Are you really going to stay mad at me Y/n? You're really going to sit here and act like I'm a stranger?"

"Oh please, you feel more like a stranger than my best friend. You lied for years about working with Kyoya, you sat there and lied to me whenever I was paranoid, you talked about Kyoya like he was the devil. Just to sit here and find out that you had been lying to me these last few years that I struggled to make a living for myself. And you have the audacity to get mad at me for being upset? Real classy of you Nile." Nile threw his hands in frustration as he looked at Y/n feeling himself become more and more angry. "I did it to protect you Y/n. You and my sister, did you forget that I also have a sibling?" Y/n turned to Nile as she scowled, his face was enough to make her vomit. "Your sister doesn't even speak to you! My sister is dead!! And you have been hanging out with the person who for years I was afraid of cause he abused me and treated me like the shit the entire relationship! You expect me to just go back to normal and forget that you have basically been lying to me for years? Go fuck yourself Nile."

Nile clicked his tongue as he balled his fists, looking away from Y/n as he groaned. "Go ahead and hit me, I won't stop your take off, but I will crash your mother fucking landing Nile. You lay one hand on me and." "And what? Dashan will come and save you? Gingka? Go ahead y/n call them, I dare you."  Y/n flipped Nile off as she looked away from him, sighing deeply as she texted Ryutaro. "Any updates? I can't wait till tomorrow, I need answers tonight." Her brother quickly texted her back, the message gave Y/n hope, followed by a wave of fear. "Working on it now, the phone has been unlocked, we just need to listen through old messages."

Nile stormed out of the room, slamming the door as he left. Making his way into the guest room on the top floor Nile slammed his fists down on the counter. "That bitch.. she is so ungrateful after everything I've done for her."

The night at the club, Nile's POV

Seeing the look on Hart's face after I confronted him with the fact that Y/n is terrified of him, after all these years I have finally had the balls to tell him the truth, he never opened his fucking eyes, even after all these years he still can't see that she is only around him due to fear. Fucking her upstairs in the red rooms was like something I have fantasized about since we were teenagers, how hasn't she seen that I like her? When I had my face buried in those perfect thighs, seeing her back arch as I felt her clit against my tongue, I've never seen her face in so much pleasure before. When we fucked that night at my house I was drunk, too drunk to take in the features of her face as she moaned... she's just so pretty.. and she tastes so sweet.. tastes exactly like sugar.