8

Word count: 5219 words minus bold notes!!! This is a longer chapter I apologize I just wanted to pair things up instead of separating them into different chapters. So this chapter is a bit more intense.

Content warning: murder, talk about murder, forceful marking, blood play, blood lust, talk of family murder, alcoholism, cursing.

Y/n groaned as was roughly thrown on to the bed, the door slammed behind Hart as he climbed on top of her, immediately taking off his belt and tying her hands together, tying the excess to the headboard. He looked down at her as he roughly grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Who the fuck do you think you are? Stealing my clothes without even thinking to ask me?''

She sat there in shock, he was really pissed that she took his hoodie, and she had to ask? She was so used to taking Niles clothes that she didn't have to ask. Guess Hart is a real stickler for his precious clothes being taken. "Well I'm s-'' before she could even speak Hart shoved his fingers down her throat, holding her face in place. "My pet I didn't give you the permission to speak now did I?''

Y/n choked on his fingers, he roughly pulled them back out as he watched her gasp for oxygen. She shook her head and laid back down, Hart immediately ripped off her pants, her panties were removed next. She watched as he took off his shirt, taking the sleeves and shoving them in her mouth to keep her quiet. Y/n looked at him terrified, Hart had an evil look on his face.

There was a sharp smack delivered to her thigh, his rings leaving a burning imprint on her flesh. She clenched her jaws around the shirt to keep herself from screaming. One after another there was smacks delivered to her thighs. Her skin had an outline from where he hit her. Hart leaned down and grabbed her face. "As hot as you look in my hoodie Y/n, you look even hotter red and bloody in it.''

Hart ripped the hoodie up, ripping off her bra, tossing it to the side. He latched his fangs on to the soft flesh of her nipple causing her to mewl against the shirt, squirming underneath him, feeling his teeth sink in causing tears to prick at her eyes. Hart smirked as he watched her writhe in pain. Hart roughly ran his hands down her sides, causing blood to seep out of the wounds.

Y/n started to cry, his nails felt like daggers in her skin. She felt the warmth of the blood trickle down her body. Hart sat up, running his hands over the wounds, rubbing the blood all over her body, painting her with her own blood. He sank his teeth into her thighs, licking up the blood that came out of the bite wounds.

He sank his teeth all over her body, she was bloody and bruised from how hard he had been grabbing at her skin, he painted her with the blood that seeped from her wounds. Hart scratched at her sides, and her breasts. Her skin was sore, it was red and raw from being scratched at. Hart looked almost sadistic, his eyes had gone wide, he had the widest smirk on his face as he watched her bleed.

Y/n looked on with tear filled eyes, feeling as if she was in true danger right now. She had never ever seen him smile like this, he looked more crazy that he is. "You bleed prettier than I imagined you would... so much blood..'' Hart immediately started to bite and scratch her more, he licked the blood off of her neck, causing her to shutter.

It was like a switch went off, Hart went from ravaging her skin to stopping, looking down at what he had done to her. His eyes went back to normal, he looked down as he saw her bloody and bruised, he felt almost repulsed. He sat up and untied her hands, taking the shirt from her mouth. 'I'll have to clean this now, you got it soaked with your saliva. Disgusting.''