11

Word count: 4401 words minus bold notes. I am finally updating the chapters!! 3 more to go then we have a new chapter coming by the weekend!!! I'm so excited that you guys are still supporting me through writing this book

Content warning: cursing, knives, stalking, implied stalking, blood, sex scenes, detailed sex acts, possessive and toxic behavior, degrading, knife play, blood play, talk of murder, possible psychotic behavior, murderous tendencies.

Y/n laid there staring up at the canopy of the bed, she couldn't wrap her head around why he yelled at her, she was just asking to see if he was okay, and he screamed at her. She laid not being able to sleep, not letting it rest easy that he yelled at her, and tried to snuggle up next to her after giving a half ass apology. She groaned as she sat up, making her way over to the balcony and opening the door, feeling the late summer night, breeze against her skin.

She looked down when she heard shuffling in the patio down below, she looked over and saw Hart pacing back in forth in the walkway, he was on the phone, looking like he was waiting for someone to answer. He groaned as he gripped his phone, looking down at the ground. "Pick the fuck up asshole what's taking you so fucking long.'' Y/n backed up, watching down below as he huffed in anger. Y/n heard the door slam, she figured he was back in the house.

She grabbed her phone from her pocket, she had a missed call from Nile. Y/n sighed softly and sat down on the balcony chair, she dialed Nile's phone number. "Hey bug, you okay? Pretty late for you to be awake?'' "Yea.. I'm okay, I just miss the sound of your voice is all, I miss my best friend.'' She heard Nile sigh on the other end, he knew that the way she was talking she was upset.

"tell me what's wrong bug, I can hear it in your voice that there is something wrong.'' Y/n sighed, she walked inside and closed the balcony door, walking over and shutting the bedroom door, listening to make sure that no one was listening to her talk with Nile. "No I'm not okay, I really need to get out of here, I've been staying with Hart and I need to go... but he's been watching my every move, he just screamed at me, and I didn't even do anything Nye.'' She heard Nile sigh as she looked around the room, seeing her purse and her shoes laying on the chair. "I can make it out of here, do you care if I bring his little sister.. that might make things better for me..''

Nile bit at the inside of his lip, knowing that this could be a bad thing if she gets caught. "yea of course, I can order some food and some stuff, you bring her with you, just be careful. I'll be waiting by the door.'' Y/n hung up and threw on her shoes and grabbed her purse, she snuck down the hall to Dalia's room, she walked in when she saw Dalia was awake, she was playing with some of her toys. "Hey Dalia... would you like to go to my friends apartment with me? We can't tell Hart, it'll be a trip of me and you... i have to meet my old friend for some dinner, wanna come with?'' Dalia smiled as she quickly grabbed her shoes and her coat, hugging her softly.

"Yes please, I'm really hungry, and I would like to meet your friend! I don't really know anyone besides the guys in the house and then Dashan's gang.'' Y/n nodded and gently took her hand, slipping through the halls and down the staircase. On their way out Ryuto saw them, he was up grabbing a snack from the kitchen. "Where are you ladies heading so late?'' Y/n froze, looking at Ryuto with a small smile. "Just taking a trip into the city to my apartment to get some stuff, Dalia can't sleep either so I figured I would take her with me.'' Ryuto shrugged and watched the two leave.

Y/n and Dalia ran out of the driveway, running down the road and made their way into the city, Dalia's eyes lit up at seeing all the lights and seeing the people shopping and eating at these tables in the streets. She was loving all the dogs and all of the teens who were on their way to a club. It's this way day, Nile's apartment is just this way.'' Dalia nodded and followed Y/n, making their way into the apartment complex. They knocked on the door, Nile opened it immediately.