17

Word count: 2352 words minus bold notes, two chapters in one night, this chapter is short because I want to add more in the next one, so i promise that the next chapter will be better.

Content warning: abuse, talk of abuse, threatening behavior, knives, violence.

The whole week that ayaka has been there, she hasn't had anything to report, she has seen nothing that would incriminate Hart. She was packing her bag and was packing her bag ready to leave the mansion. Hart made his way into her room, closing the door behind him. "Hello sir, is there anything I can help you." Before she could finish her sentence Hart was at her throat with a knife.

"You guys really think I'm that fucking stupid. Don't even think of screaming or pushing the button that's on the back of your ring. I already shut off the alarms and the camera. So they won't believe you. So tell me Ayaka. Who is the one that sent you.'' She gulped as she quivered, the blade glided against her skin as she felt the tip dance along her trachea.

"It was the higher ups.. they sent me to keep an eye on you.. someone made a report that you were abusing y/n.. they had seen the cuts on her face and connected it back to you.. they sent me to try and see if I could see any abuse happening..'' Hart laughed as he spun her around and pinned her against the wall, locking his arms above her head so the poor girl was trapped.

"What a good girl, just opening up like that, doesn't the feeling of a knife at your throat just get the adrenaline running too all the right places. Now. You are going to leave here and you are never going to come back. Do I make myself clear with you? If they ask what happened you say that me and Y/n are a lovely couple and that there is nothing wrong to report. Got it?'' ayaka nodded furiously as she ran out from under him, grabbing her bag and ran out the door.

Ayaka ran past y/n as she was getting the laundry together. "Hey ayaka..'' the girl ran too fast before she could say anything. Y/n looked up to see Hart walking out of her room, she bit at the inside of her cheek thinking that he definitely did something to her. Hart caught Y/n looking at him, he knew now that ayaka was gone, he can give Y/n what was finally coming to her.

Ryuga was waiting outside in the limo along with everyone else. Ayaka quickly put her bags in the car and slammed the door, getting in the limo and putting her head down. Kyoya could tell that she was clearly alarmed, that she was for sure upset. "Ayaka, is everything okay?'' She nodded not daring to look up at either of them. The men looked at one another, knowing that she was lying. "Ayaka, did Hart threaten you at all?'' She shook her head as she looked up at them, they saw that she wasn't wearing any of her jewelry.

"I have an idea. Y/n used to work at Vibrance, that's where this all started, we will throw a party. Hart and every other gang is invited. We are going to see if Hart screws up again. If she is at the club than all of us can keep tabs on her. There is no way that Hart would be that fucking stupid to sleep with Madoka if she is in the club right?''

Ayaka sat in her seat shaking, she could still feel the cold blade against her skin, it made her shiver to the core as she thought about his words. Dashan looked down at her, seeing her legs and hands trembled made him wonder if Hart was about to unleash his anger on Y/n. "Ryutaro I don't mean to sound drastic, but I think that Y/n is about to be in for a world of hurt. Ayaka doesn't have any of her jewelry, I'm sure that Hart found out what we were doing and caught on to us.

Ryutaro started to shake, he already saw what he could do to her, the last thing he wanted was her to actually be dead. "Let's go boss. What if me and you called them all downstairs, and tell them about the party, make sure that Y/n is okay. We can see if he is that dumb to try something right after ayaka leaves.'' Ryuga looked at Kyoya, looking back at ayaka to see how nervous she was. "Let's go. Give him an old shake up, I've never visited his house.'' Ryuga and Kyoya made their way out of the limo, making their way to the front steps ringing the door bell.