4

Word count: 4314 words minus bold notes.

Content warning: sexual harassment, drinking, dirty dancing, shooting, murder, guns, blood, talk of blood, cursing, alcohol, vaping

She stood at the counter as she kept feeling Hart's hands on her, he was getting more bold and was clearly able to sneak anywhere without getting caught, she knew that if he wasn't afraid to try something like that when anyone could have easily walked in, he definitely isn't afraid to try more bold moves.

Y/n knew that she couldn't stay behind the counter forever, she had to make her way to start serving the tables and getting the poker tournament started. She sighed as she made her way over to the bar where she saw Nile in his natural element. As a kid he used to be so shy whenever he would talk to a girl, or whenever he had a crush on someone he would immediately break down.

Now he is working at a major night club and mixing cocktails as girls sit at the bar gawking over him and flirting as some of them would ask for his number, or asking him to dance with them. Nile had unbuttoned the top of his uniform so that his warm peach skin was showing, the sharpness of his collar bone and his jawline drove the ladies wild.

She smiled as she was happy of how Nile had matured, she always knew that he was the bestest friend anyone could ever have and she was happy that he was finally breaking out of his shell. Y/n turned away from him and sighed heavily, she knew that unfortunately she couldn't avoid table 22 forever, so she gulped and gathered up the courage to go over there and take their orders for the night.She walked over to the table, notepad in hand. She was right.

It was Hart and his gang, sitting next to Hart was that guy she saw before, with the white and red hair, except his hair was spiked up, with a small head piece that had a dragon head and dragon scales. She gulped when she saw him, knowing that Hart had sent one of his men to watch her, thanks to him she was now more paranoid than ever.

He smirked as Y/n made eye contact with him. She quickly avoided his gaze and saw that the same males from last night where there, this time she took notice of the tall and buff man with long white hair that was sitting next to Zeo. He sat back against the booth, his head back and his veins in his neck popping out, the strangers chest rising and falling with each breath that he took. His eyes closed in a relaxed fashion not having a care in the world.

She turned back to Hart, who had a soft yet noticeable smirk on his face, she gulped a little harder than was necessary. "Welcome back gentleman, what can I get started for all of you?" There was a moment of silence before they had spoken up again.

"Our boss will have his usual, scotch with light ice, and we will all have whatever the speciality is tonight, may you read the specialty for us my darling?'' Y/n turned to the pink haired man who wore a mask that covered half of his face, he had greenish lipstick on and make up on the exposed part of his face, he wore black and green fingerless gloves that had cuffs on the wrists.

"Well tonight, our bartender has made his own type of drink. He took a lime margarita but added vanilla peaches and cream rum with a hint of fruit punch and pineapple juice.'' The men nodded and decided that they would have that. Y/n nodded and made her way back to the bar. Nile had a minute to breath so he splashed his face with water.

"hey bug hows it going?" "Hart is back, table 22, he is the one in the middle with the light blue hair and the green fringe in the front, the guy that we saw outside your apartment and on the train is one of his henchmen, he sent him to watch me, I need you to go back over there with me when I deliver the drinks.