16

Word count: 5004 words minus bold notes. A new chapter after long waited again.
Content warning: cursing, talk of abuse, yelling, screaming, abuse, talk of harm, toxicity, control.

Her hands were shaking as she walked up the long driveway, she knew that she was either going to get screamed at, beat up, die or all three. All y/n knew was that Hart was mad at he was going to make sure that she knew his wrath was going to strike her down hard. Y/n opened the front door, looking around to only see King and Zeo sitting around the table. King had his hand wrapped in an ice rag, cursing under his breath.

"I can't stand him Z. He hurts her on the daily and when I stand up he beats the shit out of me? No fucking way I'm putting up with his bullshit anymore.'' Y/n walked in, seeing that King had a bruised lip and his nose was bleeding. "Are you alright King?'' Him and Zeo jumped as they saw Y/n standing there in horror, looking at his bloody hand. "Hey Y/n.. me and Hart got into a fight, since you didn't come home last night.. he took his anger out on Dalia, and she's in rough shape..'' Zeo looked in horror as he saw the shape that her face was in. "Y/n.. how did you get those cuts on your face?'' Y/n turned away as she looked down, King groaned under his breath as she heard him throw his ice pack. "that fucking bastard."

Everyone was sitting around when they heard a crash upstairs followed by a scream. Y/n's face fell in horror, running up the stairs and rushing into Dalia's room. As she ran upstairs she could hear Hart throwing stuff in the room, he was talking under his breath. Y/n sighed and ran to Dalia's room.

She threw open the door to see Dalia laying on the bed clutching her face. "Dalia I am so so sorry.." Dalia sat up and held her hands up for her to hug her. Y/n cradled her in her arms as Dalia started to sob into her shoulder. "What did he do to you?'' Dalia looked up at her, Y/n saw the bruise on her eye, and the cut across her lip, she had a hand print on her throat that bruised, it looked like he had choked her. "Dalia..." Dalia sobbed as she looked away from her as she cried.

"He cheated on you... with Madoka.. I confronted him about it last night and that's when he beat me..." "Dalia this is all my fault I am so sorry..." "It's not your fault, please don't think that it is.. he has always done this..'' Y/n started to cry as she looked at her skin bruised and battered. Y/n made her way into her bathroom grabbing a wash cloth and peroxide to clean her wounds.

Dalia winced as she felt Y/n clean her off with a damp wash cloth, putting some ointment on her cut lip. "Thank you.. wait what's happening with King? Hart and him got into a pretty big fight..'' Y/n shrugged as she looked at Dalia. "I'm not sure.. I haven't." "Y/N!" Her heart sank when she heard Hart scream for her. Dalia grabbed on to her hand as she cried. "It'll be okay, I promise."

Y/n closed Dalia's door, making her way down the hallway to Hart's room. Before she could walk in the room she was grabbed by her throat and thrown against the door. "Where the fuck where you last night!" Y/n winced as Hart started to scream at her. "I could ask you the same fucking thing. Where did you disappear for hours? Beating me wasn't enough so you have to take it out on your poor sister?'' Hart threw her to the ground, kicking her in the stomach before she could fall.

"It's your fault that she was beaten.'' Hart turned his back as he heard Y/n start to choke on her words. Slowly standing up she wiped her mouth looking up at him. "Don't you dare blame me. Your the asshole who slept with Madoka!! She fucking caught you in the act, you are the one who is such an ignorant prick who can't admit to his own faults that he has to beat the shit out of everyone else because he has a stick shoved so far up his ass that he can't admit when he is in the wrong.''

He turned back at Y/n but with a disgusted look. "Don't look at me like that Hart. You're  the one who slept with another mans girlfriend, how the fuck can you come home and beat the shit out of me and then leave? And while your gone you fuck some other girl?" Hart smirked as he looked at her, she could see his face twisting into that crazy look when he is about to go ballistic.