23

Word count: 2836 words minus bold notes.

Hart's POV

"Come on man you just need some sun. Let's go get your ass out of your depressing bedroom." Kyoya sat complaining, he rolled those icy irises as he rummaged through my clothes pile trying to find a pair of swim shorts. "Absolutely fucking not Tategami. I don't feel like going to some stupid pool party." "Come on bro, everyone is gonna be there, it's being held at Taro's house." I felt my heart start to flutter faster, the beating ran through my ears like a drum line, was the room getting hotter, or was it the thought of seeing her. Would she be there.. I mean Taro is her brother after all..

"Fine. I'll go. But I am not staying very long." "tsubasa will be there, you like him. So come on, get dressed and move your ass." I shot out of bed when he headed for my closet door, I ran in front to rest my hand on the handle before he could. "What's your damage? Isn't that where your bathing suit would be? After this abyss you call a bedroom?" "It's my personal space, I don't go rummaging through your stuff now do I? I will make my way downstairs soon." Kyoya scoffed as he let go, sighing as he left my room, slamming the door behind him. Once the coast was clear I opened my closet, quickly hiding inside. Jokes on you Kyoya, this is the only room I do keep very organized. But that would involve him seeing what I've been working on. "How could I let him see what a masterpiece I have of her.. that asshole... why would I let him see her raw beauty like this."

Fixing the picture on my wall, I leaned down and grabbed my swim trunks. Looking at her picture, god those hands.. that curvy waist.. her perfect breasts.. those hips.. perfect handles.. seeing her just gets the ideas going insane... I'm sure she likes the thrill of adventure.. the feeling of a knife blade going down her perfect skin.. seeing that sweet sweet blood dripping down her waist.. just thinking about that gets me excited.. ah fuck.. I got myself hard... Kyoya will probably come back if I'm gone to long.

The wounds on my back are starting to heal.. the scars their making kinda look badass. Unfortunately I have a permanent marking of that asshole on my back permanently now.. Dalia is fucking dead the next time we're alone. "Come on Damian, Kyoya is waiting for you sweetheart." I rolled my eyes as sweetheart rolled off her tongue. The fucking sting it leaves knowing that woman only calls me those sweet names every other mother calls her son.. the sons that they actually love. "Coming Rachel." I could already feel her burning a hole in my head from behind my closed bedroom door.

Stepping past Dalia's room I saw her playing with her stuffed animals, that stupid bunny that she holds like it's her life line. "Hey D.. I'm sorry for what happened... I'll make sure to tell mommy the truth.." My eyes couldn't have rolled back any further, her talking like a baby when she is almost 14 years old. Makes me sick. "You know Rachel and Him only treat you like this because of your stupid seizures. If it wasn't for you almost dying when you born premature, guaranteed you'd be in the same shoes as me. Abused and neglected by the people who gave birth to us."

Dalia looked like she was gonna sob. Sweet. That was the goal.. seems now I can get headed out and see her. "But that's not true.. Mommy and daddy love me very much.. your just jealous.." That was it, jealous? Me? Oh please you little brat. "Yea okay. Be jealous of the little whiny bitch, the reason that this family has turned their back on me, just you wait and see.. if something happened to our parents, your in my control and I will make sure you see the day you pay for all these years of torment." Dalia huffed as she turned away. Jokes on her that doesn't stop me from hearing her tears.

Coming down the stairs I see Rachel and Kyoya conversing over her horrid homeade walnut muffins. The smell alone makes me gag. "Come on Kyoya. Rachel don't wait up for me, I won't be home soon." I heard her laugh as me and Kyoya left, hearing that stupid witch cackle makes me resent her more. "Love you sweetheart." "Go kick rocks bitch." Slamming the door to my house it was a quiet and tense walk to Taro's place. Would today be it.. would today be the day that I gain the confidence to talk to my sweet angel.. the girl who is destined to be mine..