9

Word count: 4418 words minus bold notes. These chapters just keep getting longer as they go on and I'm sorry. No I'm not ;))))

Content warning: murder, talk of murder, alcohol, talk of sex, talk of sex toys, excessive swearing and cussing.

His god like frame is what stood out the most, his big arms crossed over his broad chest, he stood there tall and proud. He had long amber brown hair, with golden highlights at his side burns and his ends. His hair trailed down his back and rested just above his ass. 

He wore a slick gray corset top, underneath he wore a solid black button up shirt. The matching dress pants hugged his hips and waist proudly, he had a belt buckle that had the ever fearing face of a dragon.

He had shiny silver chain earrings hanging down from his ears, he had studs and hoops all the way up the shell of his ear. Around his neck he wore a chain that matched his belt buckle, the dragons eyes were encrusted with emeralds. The flash of a red ruby holster on his belt stood out the most. He had a snow white gun that had opal stones down the barrel. 

Standing to the left of him, wrapped around his arm was a girl, even though she was wearing heels she was still noticeably shorter than this tall man. 

She was wearing a beautiful skin tight dress. It was a baby pink that had gems that plunged into a sharp v-neck that showed most of the girls cleavage. the dress had long and puffy sleeves that had ruffles at her wrists with tiny pink bows that went up her arms. The dress was very short, the dress came down and ended at the bottom of her butt, one wrong move and she looked like it was going to rip. 

She had a beautiful opal necklace, that was followed by a chain with a lock on it, on her right hand was a beautiful diamond ring, the giant ruby in the middle was accentuated by the opal stones that were cut into small round shapes all over the band. 

On her hip was a pink holster, with a purple gun that was encrusted with diamonds and amethyst stones. The holster was wrapped in a pink bow that rested at her hip, it blended in with her dress so it didn't show off as much.

She had beautiful long deep turquoise curly hair that she had in twin ponytails, that were curled into long ringlets that laid down over her shoulders and down her back. There was a diamond headband around her forehead, that tucked into her hair.   

Her makeup was done very simple, she wore lightly dusted pink eye shadow with small exaggerated wing, her cheeks were dusted with blush, and her lips were painted with a dark purple matte lipstick.

A taller man with slick down amber hair stood on the left behind the other tall man in the middle, he was dressed more fancy then the boss. He wore a turquoise's satin suit that had a gold dragon on the back, with embers and flames encrusted in topaz.

He wore slick tight black pants and fancy shoes that were so shiny you could see your reflection. He wore a chain with a small snake on it, he wore none but one ring, he had a golden topaz holster sitting on the right side of his belt.

The front of the belt had a diamond encrusted snake on it, the snakes tail wrapping around the whole front side of the belt.

Then the last man.. he was very very short.. probably about 5'0 max, he was way shorter than any of the other members.

He wore a plain purple blazer with a purple overcoat, the pants were black and had a pocket watch hanging down from the chain wrapped around the belt loop.