20

Word count: 3637 words minus bold notes, here is rewrite number 2, let's hope that it doesn't randomly disappear on me this time, thank you to all of my readers for continued support. I love and appreciate every single one of you. Enjoy a long awaited chapter 20.

Bulging eyes could not say how shocked Kyoya was after Hart threw Y/n's panties on the counter, smirking as he grabbed a drink sipping it as he gave kyoya the side eye on his way out. "What does he mean by checkmate?" Kyoya bit at his cheek as he watched Hart wrap his hands around y/n's waist, kissing down her neck as she talked to Mei Mei and Dashan. "I know exactly what he means by that. He has been like this since we were kids." Nile's attention was caught by that sudden comment, looking over his shoulder to make sure no one from hades was listening in.

"You knew Hart when he was younger? Was he that kid you told me about when we met?" "Yea, my parents were close with his, we met when we were 5. After about the age of 14 he became a fucking freak. There was some hidden abuse from his father, his sister was the favorite when she was born. After that Hart was treated as an unwanted child." Gingka stirred his drink around as he kept his eye on Hart, not liking that he was acting like he doesn't abuse the absolute hell out of y/n. "Yea I remember when he came to that pool party with you, he was very standoffish, you could never tell what they guy was thinkin. He seemed interested in what was that girls name? Maeve? Hyoma dated her a long time ago.. I wonder what happened to her, no one has heard from her in a long time." "More like he was into Y/n. The way that he always asked about her was fucking creepy. His feelings changed majorly after Ryu held that pool party."

"Uh.. the pool party.. all of you guys were there right.. was Hart there?" Kyoya and Gingka looked confused at Nile, who had an expression like he just saw a ghost. "Y/n.. has had a stalker for many years.. her stalker is who killed her family, which is why she ran away here to the big city to get away from the crime scene she walked in on. She has a picture from years ago from the pool party, there is a kid in the picture who is very frail and skinny. Darker Blue hair that hung down over his face, Kyoya you had your arm wrapped around him.. was that Hart?" Kyoya sighed as he leaned against the bar counter. "Yea he was there, I dragged his ass outta the house cause he was pale as fuck. Needed some social experience, yet he sat and moped all day.. until Y/n came out. There's no way.. that Hart would ever be that batshit crazy to kill someone's entire family."

Nile looked over at Y/n who was laughing with Dashan, as Hart sat close holding her in his lap. "I need to talk to y/n but there is absolutely no way that Hart will let me talk to her by myself. He looks like he is proud of what he did. I don't know how he seduced her upstairs but he did.. and now I don't think she is leaving his Side." Kyoya grimaced, seeing Y/n being an absolute whore for the both of them not even an hour ago was driving him insane. Now she isn't even thinking because she's in the lap of one of the powerful bosses. "Hey Nile look. That ring on her finger, where the hell did she get that.. she sure as hell didn't have that on earlier."

"You like that? Helped the boss pick it out himself, he wanted to make sure that Y/n knew she belonged to him." Unease crept through the air as Zeo stepped out from behind the velvet drapes. Hips swaying with every step, the shine of his ruby red holster under his slim fingertips was a reminder that he would shoot at any moment. "Zeo. What are you doing in here." A small chuckle broke from Zeo's throat as he sat down next to Ryutaro, a smug smirk grazing over the corner of his lips. "Nile you shouldn't talk to your superiors like that, especially when Y/n has absolutely no idea that you have been apart of fangs."

"How about you get the fuck lost and let us get back to talking." "About how you both tagged team Y/n, yea don't worry I already know.. and soon the boss will too. So Kyoya.. the next time you get smart with someone of a rival gang, make sure you double think about punching the boss." Zeo grabbed a cup of ice as he left, the breeze of his walk disturbed the curtain. The room falling silent and eerie, waiting for someone to speak the first word.