12

Word count: 3315 words minus bold notes. Hello I promise I'm not dead, I've just been busy with college work and some projects! But take this long chapter as an apology for me being so inactive.

Content warning: cussing, sexual  talk, sex remarks, implied stalking/ talked about stalking, toxicity, implied abuse/ control.

Y/n stirred as the early morning sun had shined through the curtains, grazing against her face. The warm rays waking her up, she sat up and stretched as she looked over, Hart's side of the bed was disturbed, he had already made his way downstairs. Y/n sighed as she made her way down the hall, Dalia's door was still closed. Y/n opened the door to see Dalia still sleeping, wrapped in the blankets that she had brought from Niles last night. Y/n smiled as she made her way over, rubbing her head to wake her up.

Dalia stretched as she rolled over and saw Y/n. Dalia smiled and nuzzled into her. "Good morning y/n.'' "Good morning Dalia. Would you like to help me make some breakfast for the guys today?'' Dalia nodded as she sat up and stretched, getting out of bed before she made her way to the bathroom. Y/n saw that her bathroom was in disarray, the shower was cracked, the toilet was cracked and it was dirty. "Here D, why don't you come take a shower in Hart's room, he won't know.'' Dalia smiled as she grabbed some clothes and followed Y/n back to their room. "Here, the bathrooms through that small opening.''

Dalia looked on in shock, the bedroom was bigger and nicer than she had ever seen, Hart never allowed her in his room so she was shocked to see just how much stuff he had in his room. Dalia made her way into the bathroom, starting the shower water, taking off her clothes and hopping in. She used Y/n's shampoo and body wash, cleaning herself fully. Once she was done in the bathroom she wrapped herself in a towel and made her way out into the room. "hey y/n... could you possibly braid my hair?'' Y/n nodded and had Dalia sit down at her vanity, sitting behind her.

Y/n brushed through her hair, parting it and french braiding her hair, the braids laying down past her mid section, y/n smiled as she saw her braids. "You look so pretty, so why don't you get dressed and we can head downstairs and get some breakfast?'' Dalia nodded and went to put on the same clothes as before. "Here d, why don't you look through my stuff and pick out whatever you want.'' Dalia smiled and went through her stuff, picking out some sweatpants and a crop top, getting dressed and making her way out of Harts room.

Y/n grabbed Dalias clothes, and took them downstairs to the wash room, throwing them in and starting the wash. Making sure that her clothes would get properly clean. "It's very quiet down here, I wonder where all of the guys are.'' Dalia looked around as she started the pan, cracking some eggs to get some omelettes ready. Y/n shrugged and started to run some coffee, getting mugs for the guys, and some juice for Ryuto and Toby since they don't like coffee.

In the meeting room sat all the guys, Hart had shoved a chair in front of the door so no one could get in. Hart was sitting in his normal chair, looking around at all of his henchmen. "May I ask why you called all of us in here today sir?'' Hart slammed his fist against the table, looking over at Ryuto and King. "Did Dalia and Y/n ever come by her apartment last night? Did she ever get stuff there?'' King shook his head, bringing up the picture on the Board, king was sitting in her apartment, but she never showed up. "She never came, I was already out on the town, when you had asked me to go there, and everything was the way that she had left. I sat there for 3 hours and they never showed up.'' The guys sat up looking over to see that Hart was clearly annoyed.

"So that is proof that she went with Dalia to see Nile. I outta teach Dalia a lesson.'' King stood up and started to panic. "No sir please, do not take your anger out on her.. she didn't do anything, she clearly likes Y/n, so get Y/n in trouble, if anything happened to Dalia it would have been Y/n's Fault.'' Hart looked at king, his eyebrows furrowing. King gulped as he sat back down, bowing his head. "Please forgive me for speaking without permission sir.'' Hart nodded as he sat back.