14

Word count minus bold notes: 4866 words. FINALLY a new chapter after months!!!! The book is finally updated and the way that I want it to be!! Please give these new chapters a read! I am so excited to start writing new again!! The book is starting to get crazy so keep an eye out Everyone!!!

Content warning: cussing, alcohol, stalking, weapon's, talk of weapon's, knife play, blood play, cheating, yelling, degradation, name calling, forceful sex.

She ran until she was out of breath, tears blowing in the wind as she was still upset from the argument that her and Nile had. She ran through the gates when she saw that the front door was wide open. She stopped in her tracks as she was worried Hart and them had already gotten back. "Fuck... I'm screwed.'' Y/n ran into the darkness and slammed the door, turning on the lights. There was no one there, the house was the same as she had left it.

She ran upstairs and grabbed the clothes out of the washer and dryer, flipping them quickly, grabbing a basket and running to Dalia's room to get the other baskets. She grabbed the baskets and made a dash to Hart's room, throwing the clothes on the bed and quickly starting to fold them. She kept her eyes on the window, looking out for headlights, signaling that Hart had returned.

As she was folding laundry she heard the downstairs foyer room slam, causing her to jump. She looked over to see the bedroom door was fully closed, she tiptoed over to quietly lock the door. There was a slam at the back door, followed by the sound of breaking glass. Her phone buzzed, it was a text. Y/n gulped as she made her way to her phone, looking down her eyes widened, it was that same unknown number. "Where are you sugar? Look who's the coward now, you wanna see my face? Come downstairs and no one gets hurt.'' She gulped, she knew that Hart wouldn't get home until her blood was splattered all over the walls.

Y/n crept towards the door, when there was another text. "Come on out my sugar~ you know your impatient to see my identity~'' y/n gulped as she threw open the door. All of the lights were on downstairs still, she looked over the stair case, seeing nothing below. As she stepped back all of the lights downstairs had shut off, it was nothing but black. Y/n screamed as she backed up against the door, worried that her stalker was finally going to kill her.

"This isn't funny! Just leave me alone!'' There was another glass smashed, followed by a text. "Can't do that sugar, you know I can't, just come out and we can talk, I would never hurt the one I'm destined to marry now would I~" y/n gulped as she read the message, she backed up until she felt the door handle, she opened the door and ran inside, locking it as she grabbed Hart's gun off the nightstand and sat ready to fire.

The bright lights of a limo caught her eyes, they were back, she knew that her stalker would be caught. She sat up slowly as she dropped the gun and unlocked the door. She leaned back on the bed as she started to fold the laundry. The door knob twisted, she gulped as she didn't hear anyone come up the stairs. It was Hart, he started to loosen his tie when he walked in, looking at Y/n with a small scowl.

Y/n gulped as she looked over at him. "How was your night sir?'' Hart turned his back to her as he started to take off his shirt, folding it before he put it in the dirty laundry bin. "It was fine, the others are still out drinking so it's just us for now. How was your night? Didn't disobey me did you?'' Y/n shook her head, putting the laundry down as she put them in the basket to take them to the boys rooms. "No sir, you had my word remember.'' Hart scowled as he had his back turned, biting at his cheek as he knew she was lying to him.

He turned to her with a smirk. "What a good girl, you stayed home and obeyed like a good pet does.'' Y/n nodded as she smiled softly, grabbing a basket and heading towards the door. Hart smirked as he watched her walk out. Once she disappeared into King's room he growled under his breath, walking into the bathroom as he slammed his fists on the counter. "You stupid fucking bitch, how dare you sit there and lie to me when you know it won't do anything but get you in trouble.''