13

Word count: 4640 words minus bold notes , New fresh rewritten chapter!!! Hope you guys like it! Now I can start Fresh with new chapters ;)))))))
Content warning: manipulation, cussing, discussion of murder, betrayal, talk about stalking, implied stalking, alcohol, smoking

Hart went to see his men to make sure that they were all dressed for their night out. He looked over at Y/n, she had fallen asleep after taking a shower. Hart had sprayed himself with cologne as he slipped on his rings and a fancy watch. The sweet smell of his cologne woke Y/n up. She sat up rubbing her eyes, seeing Hart all dressed in his fancy black and gold velvet suit. Hart looked at her with a small smirk.

"It's about time that you woke up, just in time to see me before we leave.'' She smiled and sat up, looking at her phone. "Any plans for this evening?'' There was a change in his tone, it became more deep and more serious, she didn't even have to look at Hart to know that he was burning holes into the back of her head. She put her phone down and looked over at Hart. He had a scowl on his face, his head was lowered as he waited for her to answer him.

"Just some cleaning and some laundry is all, since Dalia will be headed out with you guys I will fill the responsibility that she would do on a normal night.'' Hart smirked as he turned back around, putting his gun in his holster he looked at her through the mirror. "Good girl, you're learning to listen so well, that pleases me.'' Y/n bit at the inside of her cheek, she knew that the minute they left that she was going to go see Nile.

"yes sir, you don't have to worry about a thing.'' Hart walked over to her, cupping her face as he ran his finger along the cuts on her face, he bit his lip as he looked at them starting to scar. "just remember what happens if you are to go against my orders, you won't like what happens if you do sweet heart.'' He lightly slapped her face before grabbing her roughly and pulling her in for a kiss. Their lips collided as he bit her bottom lip.

They pulled away as a small strand of Saliva connected the two of them. Hart licked the salvia off her lip as he backed up fixing his suit, straightening up his posture and making his way out of his room and down the stairs. Y/n followed behind him, seeing Dalia all dressed up and wrapped around Kings arm. All of the men looking fine in their suits as they stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for their boss.

Y/n watched as they all walked out of the house, making their way into the limo. Y/n closed the door, running back upstairs to make sure that the limo had left. As soon as the gates closed she texted Nile. "Hey Nye, am I still good to come over?'' there was an immediate text back. "Yes of course, come over whenever, is he gone?" "Yup he's gone, I should be there in a few minutes.'' Nile sent a heart before she rested her phone down. She tied her hair up in a bun before she started to slip her shoes on.

There was a ringing, it was Nile. "Hey Nye? You okay?" "Yea bug of course, do you want any food when you come over? I can order some bean paste buns or I can get us some coffee and banana bread?" "Yea Nye I'm fine with either, some bean paste buns taste really good right now, so do whatever you want, I'll see you soon.'' "Alright bug be safe.'' Y/n hung up the phone and put her hoodie on.

There was another ding, it was a text message from Hart. Y/n's stomach dropped when she read the message. "don't even think about it y/n. Don't you dare leave the house.'' She looked in disbelief, how did he know. She ran her hand across her neck, feeling the chain for her necklace. It clicked, it must be the necklace, there is no way that there wasn't a listening device in it.

She ripped the necklace off and threw it in the nightstand drawer, grabbing her phone and storming out of the bedroom. "That son of a bitch, he's been listening to me... that bastard.'' Y/n grabbed her phone and texted him back. "of course not, I would never go against your orders sir.'' There an immediate response from Hart. "You already have once before. So I am holding you to your word.'' Y/n shoved her phone in her pocket and made her way down the stairs, and into the main foyer.