19

Word count: 4053 words. Thank you all so much for your patience as I haven't updated in so long!!

Warning: sexual content near the end of the chapter.

Hart sat watching as Y/n and Nile sat behind the counter, making drinks and joking with one another. Hart took notice that Nile had a different color shirt on then when he first saw him at the bar, now wearing a red shirt, earlier he was wearing a blue shirt. the same color shirt that was laying on the couch in the private lounge that Kyoya came out of moments before.

Y/n mixed Kyoya another drink when Dalia and King came storming by the bar, sitting her down as King kept his eyes over his shoulder, the paranoia keeping him on his toes. "you alright King? need another drink?'' He shook his head as he turned his head to Y/n, she could see the fear and regret in his face.

"I just told Hart that we are leaving Hades. That I am done tolerating him and his bullshit, I'm taking Dalia with me, I cannot stand to see what he does to her anymore.'' Y/n and Nile looked at one another, she was in shock, when she had first met King he was all about sticking up for Hart, not to mention he would kill for him, now he is ready to pack up and leave.. and take Hart's little sister away from him.

"I don't think that's a good idea King.. I know you want to protect me.. but my brother he gets so angry and so mad.. I just know he will find us.. and I don't want to leave Y/n.." Nile looked over at Y/n who looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"you have to save yourself Dalia.. don't worry about me, I will make sure to get away from him at some point. You and King should get out of here while you can." Before she could say anything else, King had taken Dalia by the arm and rushed out of the top floor lounges, wasting no time to get them out of there.

"he really just left with her.. Hart is going to be majorly pissed.'' Y/n turned to see her brother standing with another guy of Ryuga's gang, he was tall and lean, the muscles flexing against the sleeves of his shirt as he stared at her and Nile behind the bar. He had spiked white hair that reflected off the club strobe lights, the flashing of his deep blue eyes.

"you must be miss Y/n? pleasure to meet you dear, my name is Dynamis.'' Y/n nodded as Dynamis kissed her knuckles, looking up at her as he did so, looking to Nile. "hello Nile. Nice to see you again.'' Nile clammed up as he looked away from Y/n, nodding as he shook his head. "yes of course.. always love serving my favorite customer, the usual tonight Dynamis?'' Y/n turned her head in confusion, seeing Nile slightly panic as he started to make his drink.

"Please excuse me sir I have to use the bathroom." the men nodded as Dynamis watched Y/n walk away. "I'm guessing my sister has no idea that you are apart of Fangs?" Nile sighed heavily as Ryutaro watched all the color drain from his face, looking up at him. "no sir.. please don't tell her, I've been trying to think of when the perfect time to tell her is.. I just.." "how about now?''

Nile and the others snapped their heads when they heard Hart's voice, seeing him standing in the entrance with his glass of scotch in his hand, swirling it around as he looked at Nile. "why not now huh? I think it's a perfect time to tell Miss Y/n that you are living a double life huh Nile? does it eat away at you that you lie to her everyday?''

Nile gulped harshly, looking as Hart walked to the bar, sitting down right in front of him as he turned to look at Ryutaro and Dynamis. "I'm sorry gentleman.. I don't mean to be rude but can me and Nile have some alone time? I have some things I would like to talk to him about.'' Ryutaro looked at Nile, nodding before he turned away, taking Dynamis with him back to the main lounge room.

"you fuck her good? I know you two were in there when I was fucking Selen. I saw your shirt in the room just before I bent Selen over on all fours like the whore she is.'' Nile could see the taint on his face, Hart was drunk, levelheaded and the same cocky bastard that he was, but the faint pink in his cheeks wasn't lying for him.