2

Word count: 5765 words Minus bold notes
Content: Cigars, alcohol, sexual content, touching, harassment, vaping, cursing, gun violence? (Pointing a gun at someone, threatening to shoot someone"

Authors note: I am rewriting the entire book, I am fixing sentences and everything so please come through and reread the book, cause there are some important things that I am adding in here that is important to story lines and plot later in the book

Hello ! I'm still going through and editing some chapters so if you see these updates please re read them!!!

The club was filled with sounds of laughter, cussing and the slurs of the drunken men at the gambling table. The mysterious blue haired male that Y/n had met was sitting in the middle of the poker table with a stack of cards in his hand and a pile of chips and earnings in front of him.

His other henchmen on the sides of him, making sure that no one came near their beloved boss. The man had taken on the drunken business man who was harassing Y/n, this stranger didn't like someone messing with what was bound to be his in the end. He was well aware that he was the only boss that didn't have a woman at his side, the one who didn't have a pretty girl wrapped around his arm.

All of the others did. The man knew that the minute he had a beautiful woman like Y/n on his side that no one would mess with him, he knew that he would be well respected along with the other men.

the intoxicated male had thrown all his chips on the table, plus the stack of $4,000 in his wallet on the table against the mysterious man. He smirked and gamble everything that he had on his side of the table.

"Bring it on mysterious b-blue haired m-man, think y-your so fancy with t-that black s-suit.'' The drunk man stumbled over his words, dropping his cards in front of his opponent without noticing. The males smirked as he took a card and hid it in his jacket sleeve, laying down his hand as he smirked with satisfaction.

The man took all of the drunks money and his chips, he had claimed at least $40,000 in this match. Once the drunk man had come to his senses to see the man at the other end of the table with all his earnings, his face distorted with despair, his eyes widened and realized he gamboled everything that he had, the man across the table had pocketed the money, smirking as he walked back over to his table.

The men gathered up the winnings and cashed in, giving the boss all his earnings. Y/n startled when she heard the pink haired man call for her, saying that they needed some celebratory drinks. Y/n poured them all shots of scotch with light ice, and added mojitos on the side for the gentlemen. She nervously made her way over to the table.

When she approached the table she could hear the men cheering on their boss as he won, as the man in the middle sat silent with his eyes closed, keeping his head down. They all fell silent once y/n had approached the table, the boss raised his head as his eyes met hers.

Y/n felt her heart sink to her ass, those cold icy eyes... he held so much fear in a single glance. The way he took down that business man.. the way the match ended just as soon as it had started. There was no way that this guy was the maniacal master? The leader of hades? There was no way.... Right?

The way the dice rolled out of his large calloused hands, the way he tossed the cards with delicacy and care. The way he smirked in evil victory when he took down that asshole. This man knew he was a total badass, he knew that he wasn't one that people should cross paths with.

The man with the pink hair had looked up at her, noticing the stare off that her and the boss were having. He looked towards Y/n, moving his jacket out of the way. She looked away from the man for 2 seconds when her eyes caught the flash of a red ruby holster with a pearl white gun.