21

Word count: 2085 words minus bold notes. Sorry that this chapter is short, i have plans for the next chapters to go crazy, so take this small one as a kick off to what will be The last few chapters of A dangerous Gamble.

Enjoy :)

"You haven't heard a single word from Y/n? She hasn't even tried to reach out once?" Nile shook his head as him and the rest of Fangs sat in Nile's basement, watching the Tv. "Why would she reach out Benkai? I told her not to talk to me if she chose to stay with Hart, and here we can clearly tell which one she chose." The length of his neck Stretched as Kyoya sunk into the brown leather couch, seeing the bothered look on Nile's face. "Come on Nye, I know you. You have wanted to be with her for years, even after everything that you did when.." Nile shot Kyoya a pleading look to shut the fuck up.

"We made a blood pact to never talk about that again. So please." Kyoya nodded as Demure and Benkai sat there puzzled, looking away from the boss. "What if she's hurt?" Nile's face stayed calm as he looked down at his phone, he hadn't heard a single word from her since Their argument two weeks ago, biting at the skin of his lip, Nile stood by his word and decided not to reach out until Y/n made up her mind. "If she is in danger than she should have never went home with him. She dug her grave and now she has to deal with it." Kyoya scoffed as he got up off the couch, his other men following in suit as they left Nile's house.

Nile sat conflicted, gripping at the hem of his jeans, pulling the strings apart as he looked at the picture of him and Y/n on his Lock Screen. Nile immediately became alarmed when he saw "Ryutaro" flash across his screen, gulping he slid his thumb across, picking the phone up to his ear. "I'm guessing you already know the reason I'm calling you. My sister has basically dropped off the face of the earth, I haven't heard from her since the party. What the fuck happened between her and Hart Nile?"

Nile shakily sighed as his hand started to shake, his lip trembling. "Me and her got into a massive argument.. and I told her to never speak to me as long as she is with Hart." There was a sigh followed by a low fuck on the other end. "Nile.. she could be in a very dangerous situation.. we need to go check on her immediately." The beeping signaled Nile to jump from his couch, running out the door and into his car, speeding into the city.

Outside Hart's mansion Ryutaro and Kyoya were already waiting for him. "About time, come on. We are demanding to speak to her and he is going to like it." Knocking on the large wooden door, they all awaited silence, there was no sign that there was any sign of life in the mansion. "We're going in. I don't care anymore." Ryutaro kicked the door down, all the men drew their guns, looking into the dark empty foyer, everything left like they all just up and disappeared.  "What the fuck. Where the hell are they?" "He left, there is no way that he is still here."

Nile's attention was towards the cracked open basement door, nudging Kyoya as he held his holster towards the door. Slowly opening, looking down there was a dark staircase. Slowly stepping down, seeing a large door. Feeling the cold breeze come under the crack of the door. Sliding the heavy door Nile's heart immediately drop. Y/n laid on the floor with blood seeping out of her nose and a gash on her temple. Next to her laid Hart, his knuckles bloody and bruised, his throat bruised like someone choked the shit out of him.

"Fucking hell we need to get them medical attention." Nile dropped to his knees and grabbed Y/n pulling her into his arms, feeling that she still had a pulse, very weak but she was still holding on. "Y/n I'm so sorry for leaving you..." Ryutaro called the boss, soon the paramedics showed up, loading Y/n and Hart on to  stretchers, the oxygen masks fogging ever so slightly as they breathed.

Ryuga stormed into the house as he looked at the crime scene they walked in on, seeing Nile with blood on his hands from Y/n, Kyoya was the one who pulled Hart up. "Answers, now. Why the fuck where you guys in Hart's mansion?" Ryutaro sighed as he bowed to the boss, looking over at Nile and Kyoya. "Y/n and Nile got into a massive argument that Hart walked in on, ever since Hart took her here no one has heard a single word from her in two weeks. We came here to talk to Hart and then there was no sign of anyone.. so we let's ourselves in cause we were concerned for miss Y/n's well being."