15

Word count: 3751 words minus bold notes, this chapter is a little less than the Normal ones, I may end up editing this and adding some stuff, so I just ended up making it short and sweet, the next chapter will be the normal 4,000+ words, so enjoy this crazy chapter ;))))

Content warning: crime scene, blood, talk of murder, cheating, nsfw, oral sex, sex, showering together, alcohol use.

Y/n wasn't able to sleep that night, the physical and mental pain that she was feeling ate away at her as she tried to relax. Later that night the others had come home, she heard them all laughing about how good of a night they had. It was early in the morning when she gave up on sleeping. Y/n sighed as Hart was nowhere to be found.

She changed her clothes and tossed her bloody ones in the hamper, changing into yoga pants and a hoodie. Grabbing her phone she crept down the stairs being careful to not wake anyone up. Y/n made her way out of the front door, walking out of the front gates. Y/n walked until she made her way into town, finding a small coffee shop. As she walked in she saw the man from the night before, the nice man with the red hair.

He turned around, smiling as he made eye contact with Y/n. "Hey beaut- woah what happened to your face are you okay?'' Y/n covered her face as she looked away from him. "I'm okay.. just a scratch is all..'' Gingka turned her face gently back to him, kissing her cut gently. "Let me buy you a coffee, and maybe a muffin? Something to make you feel better?'' Y/n nodded as she stood behind him. "I normally get an iced coffee with matcha powder and vanilla syrup.'' Gingka nodded as he ordered their coffees and a breakfast burrito.

The two of them sat down at the table in the back. Before they could even speak a small brown haired girl rushed over to the table. "Gingka I'm sorry please you can't just storm off like that.'' "How am I supposed to get you slept with Hart? You left the bar and fucked him in the VIP lounge.'' Y/n's face dropped, she felt her eye twitch as she looked at the two argue. The girl had bite marks and hickeys all up her neck, disappearing under her shirt. It clicked, Hart was at the club, he must have left to go back there after he beat the shit out of her last night.

Y/n didn't know whether to be mad or to be upset. She wanted to cry but at the same time she wanted to slap him as hard as she could. Y/n looked away from them, seeing Nile out of the corner of her eye, she ran out of her seat and wrapped her arms around him, causing Nile to jump. "Y/n?"  He heard her starting to sniffle, he looked down as he felt her wrap tighter around him.

"What happened bug?'' Y/n looked up and moved her hair out of her face. Nile's eyes widened as he looked down at her. "Holy fuck, Y/n what happened?!?'' The tears pricked out of her eyes as she struggled to get the words out. "It was Hart wasn't it?'' She nodded as she put her head down, worried that Nile would be mad at her for going back last night. "Here, let's go sit and we can talk." Y/n grabbed his hand and made her way over to gingka and Madoka. Gingka looking at Nile confused. Nile shook his head as he gave him a pleading look.

Y/n sat down across from Gingka. "I hope you don't mind.. this is my friend Nile.'' Gingka smiled as he shook Nile's hand. "not at all, nice to meet you, I'm Gingka, and this is Madoka.'' Madoka smiled as she looked at Nile with her eyebrows furrowed. Nile looked away as he looked back at Y/n. She had her head down as she was sipping her coffee.

"Hey Nye.. would you go back home with me today? I think I'm ready to find out about my stalker.'' Nile sighed as he rubbed her back. "of course, I'll go with you wherever you want too'' "Can I come?'' They looked at Gingka, who had a pleading look in his eyes. "if you would like too.'' Gingka smiled as he gulped down his coffee. Madoka yanked at his arm, whining as she started to cry. "Will you please take me too, I'm sorry for what I did.'' "No! You betrayed my trust by fucking Hart!! You fucked him, end of story.'' Nile choked on his coffee as he looked over at Y/n. Gingka looked at them with a confused look.