"Have a good day, we'll see you when you get home." He said.
I nodded with a smile.
"See you two later, bye!" I said heading out.

[Present time]

"How old is your brother?" Oakley questioned looking at me.
I blinked looking at the other.
"Oh, he's sixteen but he's pretty fragile, he doesn't really know much about the real world or anything about enjoying life, so I'm working on teaching and showing him all of it." I said.
Oakley stared before he smiled.
"Admirable, I like that." He looked to August.

"Are you going to introduce the creeps or just you know, let them be creeps behind us?" He asked the other now.
August looked to him before grinning.
"Well, I was-"

"Creeps? Now that's hurtful." This teenage boy spoke up with messy blond hair and soft green eyes, he was one of the alphas I sensed the moment we parked.
But I didn't sense anything mean about him.

"It's only hurtful because it's true." Oakley shrugged.
August smiled at the other.
"Easy Oaks, I'll introduce them so you'll back off Dusty." He looked at us before grinning.

"They're not always creeps, they are pretty decent people to have in your corner, not to mention they're extra eyes to have in a classroom or hallway if certain alphas want to act out, and target certain Eve's." He stepped up looking at me and Lawless.

"Behind me is Kyrie Fox, Dusty Brewer, Nick Cooper, and Sunnie Clarke. You've already met the feisty one out of the six of us." August smirked softly.

My eyes fell on Oakley who smiled.
August looked to him then to the friends they introduced.

"And these two," he walked over to Lawless hooking his arm around the others neck while Oakley moved and brought his hand around my waist which honestly, surprised me.

"Are Lawless Ray and Iggy Grimes, after today they'll be added to mine and Oakley's relationship, so treat them kindly. Yeah?" He smiled.

No one objected as I stood there kind of stiff, I wasn't sure what to say but I did like the attention of being shown off.
Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad thing.
I mean it was pretty obvious they were both serious, why else would they just openly announce we would be a whole deal package by the end of the day?
Wait.
What did that mean exactly?
How were we going to make it official?

Suddenly my thoughts were spinning.

The first bell rang and I turned from Oakley looking to the school building.
I knew they would be in there today, and I wasn't looking forward to seeing someone like Dexter.
Especially after I told myself I wouldn't be back here until Thursday.

"We should get going, pretty sure I have class with you two first." August spoke up pulling out his schedule as Lawless leaned over to look at it.
"Yeah, you do, you won't see us again until the third and fifth period which is usually study hall." He explained.
August glanced to him.
"That's not too terrible I guess." He sighed.
"Just sucks I won't see you in second or fourth." He commented putting his schedule away.

I looked to Lawless who blinked but rubbed the side of his neck looking away.
Yeah.
I knew this was going to be harder on how to act in person, August and Oakley both knew what they wanted.
But it seemed like Lawless was still on the fence about it.

"So what classes do we have together?" Oakley questioned looking at me as we stood at the lockers.
I blinked pulling my schedule out.
"Well I had to change mine all up so it would match with Lawless's." I said showing him my schedule as he blinked but looked at it.
"Hmm... Looks like we have every class together except for second period, phooey." He smiled looking at me.
"But hey, it just means I beat Auggie on having more classes with you." He grinned.