10.

**Cricket**

When the second period rolled around to say I was disappointed would have been an understatement.
Especially when my cousin didn't show his ass to class.
But instead of waltzing into the class we shared, he walked into a totally opposite classroom.
I wasn't sure what was going on.
I just knew it was starting to piss me off from whatever it was.
It felt like Iggy was running.
And he never runs.

I sat in my desk in silence until the sound of snapping broke my concentration.
I looked down and my pencil was broke in half and part of it had decided to break my skin as well, drawing blood as I frowned deeply at the small wound.
Why was I this irritated over Iggy changing classes?
I mean I'd probably do the same for Zell.
But that wasn't exactly the point here.
The point was.
My best friend abandoned me.
And now I'M POUTING OVER IT.

"Cricket?" I looked to Azalea who sat there with her brow arched up.
"Are you okay?" She questioned looking at my hand.
I blinked but nodded.
"Yeah, I guess I firmly grasped it too hard." I grinned.
She stared before rolling her eyes.
"Go clean your wound out before you get an infection from the lead." She told me.

The teacher wasn't even present as I excused myself from the classroom and made my way towards the restroom, my palm was starting to ache after that stunt as I sighed walking into the restroom to only stop when Zell was trying to walk out.

"Oh." He grinned at me.
"Whatcha doing cutie?" He questioned.
I grinned back revealing my palm.
"Being a typical emo by breaking my pencils." I responded.
Zell studied my palm before pulling me into one of the bathroom stalls.

His mouth was against mine as he held my wrist with the palm that was throbbing.
I wanted to make noise but that would only get us suspended, again.
"Zell." I grinned feeling his lips on my neck as he looked up at me.
"What's up?"
I smirked.
"You're going to get us caught." I pointed out.
"Oh no baby, you will." I gasped when he turned me around facing the stall wall, my face gently pressing against it.

His lips were on the back of my neck which sent chills down my spine standing there, I could feel my knees trying to dip as his hands moved to my hips before he began to carefully grind against me.
I was quick to slam my hand over my mouth as the moans tried to escape.
"Zell." I hissed his name but it only turned into a loud moan which only caused him to bring his own hand against my mouth laughing.

"I was totally joking about letting you be heard babe, that wasn't an invite to be loud." He grinned behind me.
I looked over my shoulder pressing against him as his blue eyes slightly widened.
"You started this babe." I smirked at him.
His eyes darkened a little before licking his bottom lip and was pushing my jeans down.
He turned me back around, lifting me up so my legs were wrapping around him and his lips were back on mine.

"You're going to get us caught." He grinned.
I grinned back.
"It's your fault for getting hot over the smell of blood." I pointed out.
"Oh yeah! Blame your blood." He smirked taking my wounded palm and brought it to his lips.
I shivered watching his eyes turn black before taking the wound to his mouth and sucked on the blood.
My brows knitted as my face grew hot feeling him against me getting hard.

My mom would kill me if I got suspended again for having sex at school.
And mama scared me a lot more than she did when it came to her temper.
But this.
I let out a quiet moan trying to pull him closer to me.
I loved this.
The thrill of being caught.

I felt his free hand picking at my boxers which caused a quiet whimper to escape my lips.
His eyes were still black as he drank the blood from my palm watching me.
Oh fuck.
He was trying to get us caught by acting like his typical teasing self.
"Zell." I whined his name but both of our eyes grew wide hearing the restroom door slam open.