Chapter 7

WrestleMania was finally here. The moment that I have been waiting for the most. I took a look around the incredibly huge stadium. The walkway was so long that it would probably take me 5 minutes to walk down. There were so many empty seats, soon to be filled. I headed to Becky's, Bailey's, Sasha's, and my locker room. As I opened the door, I already found Sasha getting ready.

"Well hello Sasha." I greet. She unplugged her curling iron and set it down. "What sup y/n. How are you feeling about tonight?" I ask. I inhale deeply. "I'm nervous." Is all I respond with. "hey, its okay to be nervous. You have been on this show for a little over a month and you have made it all the way here. It is nervous for everyone, but you will do amazing, I know it."

I smiled. "Thank you Sasha. I really appreciate it." I gave her a quick hug. "Anytime y/n. Come to me if you need anything." I nod, giving her one more hug.

~~~~~~

WrestleMania has officially started. Mine and Roman's performance wasn't until later, so we had about 2 hours. I get dressed into my ring attire, and I look at myself in the mirror. I looked like a total badass. I decided to take a mirror picture and send it to Roman.

Y: I hope you brought your blue vest. And I hope your ready to kick some ass.

I felt my phone vibrate a minute later. Roman had sent me a mirror picture of himself in his black and blue vest. His hair was wet and not tied up. I could look at this picture forever.

R: I most certainly did. We are both gonna kick ass with our matching outfits.

I smile and set my phone in my bag. I hung out with Becky and Bailey backstage. They both had a match tonight, so they just stayed together the whole night. After around 45 minutes of talking, I headed to the gorilla. Sasha just finished a match, so she decided to stay by me for the next half hour before my match starts.

"So have you and Roman talked about this at all?" Sasha asked.

"yeah, we talked about a bit." I partially lied.

"Well, good luck to you both."

"Thanks Sasha."

Soon later, a hand tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was Roman. He looked just like he looked in the photo, but hotter. Ugh this man is killing me. In a good way.

"Lets go get ready." Roman said. I nodded and got up. We then started walking towards the curtain and met Asuka and the Miz. Asuka looked at me with a disgusted look. What was her problem?

Our match was starting any minute now, and i'm scared shitless. I started fiddling and biting my fingernails. Roman obviously realized, because he started to gently rub my back. "Its gonna be okay." He whispered. I smiled a little. Asuka's music started playing, and she walked out all fancy. The Miz followed her short after. The both made their way down to the ring, showing off their titles. I started to try to get myself pumped for this match.

Around 5 minutes later, the music stopped. Now was time for my appearance. I look deep breath and tightened up my boot. Then my music started to play. I turned to Roman, who was standing to my left.

"Let's go kick their asses." I said to Roman. He smiled and pecked my lips. I took a deep breath and made my way out of the curtain. I looked all around the stadium. I couldn't believe how many people were there. I walked up a little and started to admire the fans. Me and Roman decided to enter the ring together, unlike the Miz and Asuka entering separately. I stood right before the ramp, making myself look like a total badass. Then Roman's music started playing. The crowd started going crazy as he made his way out. I was proud of thinking of the idea of having matching outfits, it was so cute. He walked up to me and stood right by me.