Chapter 34

Over these past 3 weeks, me and a Roman found a marriage counselor and we made our wedding plans. Me and Roman had plenty of time to talk about it together and we decided that is was going to be in Maui, of course. It was going to be at this church that was close to the beach.

The ceremony was going to be outside. We sent out invitations to many of our friends and family. I asked Becky, Sasha, Allie, and Hadley if they wanted to be my bridesmaids. They of course accepted.

Roman asked Dean, Seth, Jimmy, and Jey to be his groomsmen. They accepted as well.

We couldn't wait for our marriage. The date was exactly 2 months away from now. I didn't know if I could wait that long. I wanted to marry Roman right now.

~~~~~~~~~

Me, Becky, Roman, and Seth all went to go hang out at a restaurant together. We picked those two for a very particular reason.

We got a booth at the back of the restaurant, and it was really fancy. Me and Roman sat on one side and Becky and Seth sat on the other.

"So, how did the whole wedding planning go?" Becky asked.

"It went really good. We booked the location and the invitations were sent out. So it's doing very well." I said.

"Also, we wanted to ask you two something very important." Roman said.

"Ask away man." Seth said.

"Me and y/n were wondering if you two wanting to be our Maid of Honor and Best Man?" Roman asked. They both looked shocked as their jaws dropped.

"Of course we will!" Becky exclaimed. I let out a huge smile on my face as we thanked them. I can't wait until the day comes. The day I get to marry my fiancé.

--------

I stood in the gorilla with my 2 titles around my shoulders. I didn't have a match, but I did have a promo.

My music started playing as cheers filled that stadium. I hold my two titles up high before entering the ring. As my music died down, I brought the microphone to my mouth.

"What's up Seattle!"

The crowd cheered as I chuckled a little bit.

"So I wanted to come out here to talk about something. Or I should say someone. It's finally time to tell your guys my opinion and experiences. So 4 weeks ago, a new superstar, Keiler Mitchell, made his way here to Monday Night Raw."

The crowd boo'd. I smiled at the fact they disliked him.

"Now let me tell you, me and Keiler go back long ways you see. Me and Keiler used to be very close you know. We used to hang out, talk about what we wanted to be when we grew up, all of that. I loved him. I can't say it any differently."

The crowd boo'd again at the thought of my saying that I loved him.

"But that was one of my biggest regrets. I regret spending my time on him. He made me feel different, he made me feel ashamed, and he made me feel worthless."

The crowd went silent as I looked down. I took a huge breath and spoke again.

"But that didn't stop me from perusing my dreams. It didn't stop me from giving up. It made me stronger."

The crowd cheered a little.

"And if it's possible... I wouldn't mind having a match with him in the future."

The crowd cheered loudly until they got interrupted by Keilers music playing. I rolled my eyes while the fans boo'd him. He made his way to the ring with a microphone in his hand.