Chapter 46

My blood boiled with anger seeing Sami and Kevin beating up Roman.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled while scurrying my way over to Roman. He was holding his ribs and coughing like crazy. Becky and Seth then hurried over to me and Roman. Kevin and Sami just stood there with slight anger on their faces.

"Answer my question bastard!" I yelled louder. Now they had a pure look of anger on their faces.

"Get away from him y/n! He is a horrible person!" Sami yelled. I looked back to Roman, who was lightly shaking his head.

"Why would you say that? He is my husband!"

"He was talking shit about you y/n. We told him to stop but be kept blabbering on." Kevin said after. I looked at Roman again, who had sadness and pain in his eyes. He was clutching onto his stomach tightly.

I trusted Roman with all my heart. But I also trusted Sami and Kevin as well. We were all ready good friends, so it shocked me when I saw them beating up my husband.

"No, no he wouldn't say that." I stuttered.

"That's not cool man. Don't just go beat up someone's husband and accuse them of talking shit. I've known Roman almost my whole time in this career, and certainly longer than you, and never in the right mind would he say that. He loves y/n so much." Seth said standing up. Sami and Kevin took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Don't say we didn't warn you." Kevin said. Him and Sami walked away, leaving us four in the hallway.

"Can you move babe?" I ask. He looked up and nodded slightly.

"I'm going to go get an ice pack." Becky said. I nodded as she jogged out of the hallway. I rubbed Romans arm as he slowly sat up straight.

"What happened man? What is their problem?" Seth asked. Roman slowly looked up at him and let out a little cough.

"I don't know man. I was making my way out from Vince's office after a talk I had with him-"

His cough interrupted him. I had a look of worry in my eyes as he continued speaking.

"Then they started attacking me. I have a feeling it's because of the storyline that's going to go on." He said. I looked up at Seth, and he shrugged his shoulders unknowingly.

Becky soon came back with an ice pack. I slowly lift up Roman's shirt to reveal horrendous red marks.

"Oh my god." I gasped. Roman winced in pain as I placed the ice pack on his ribs.

"Come on, let's go back to the hotel."

Me and Seth help Roman up while Becky grabs his bags for him. We were all speechless on our walk to the car. I opened the back door of the car and Roman climbed in slowly. I offered to drive back while Seth sat back with Roman. Becky then sat in the passenger seat by me.

I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. It was a 20 minute drive from the hotel to the arena. I look at Roman through the review mirror in the car.

"How are you holding up babe?" I asked while slowing the car down as we approached a red light.

"I feel like ass." He groaned.

"Well we are going to help ya, kay? Then we are going to see what the hell is up with those bitches." Becky mumbled. I nodded my head with agreement as I pressed my foot on the pedal, driving through the green light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We safely got Roman up to our room. I was currently in the bathroom, attempting to call Dean. I need to know why Kevin and Sami are acting like this.