Chapter 35

Y/n POV

Stephanie called me and Roman to her office. She also called the medics and trainers to check up on Keiler who was unconscious in my locker room. We walked down the empty backstage hallway together. Roman had his arm around my shoulder, and I held his hand.

"What if we lose our job?" I ask while hiccuping a little in between words.

"We won't. She needs to know the story. There is also security cameras remember? Good thing you weren't in the bathroom, because there isn't any cameras in there." Roman said. I took a deep breath as I grasped Romans hand tighter

We arrived to Stephanie's office. We knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in.' We opened the door and saw Stephanie, Hunter, and Vince in there. Oh shit. This is serious.

"Take a seat you two." Vince said. We both took our seats and looked up at the 3 bosses in front of us.

"Care to explain what happened?" Hunter said. I looked at Roman and took a deep breath.

"I was in my locker room by myself watching Roman's match. Once it finished, I turned around and Keiler was in my locker room. He tried to touch me and shit but I kept trying to get away."

I took another deep breath, trying to fight myself from crying again.

"He hit me. This bruise you see on my face-"

I removed some hair that was covering the bruise. Hunter and Vince's eyes widened with horror as Stephanie just looked emotionless.

"He then kissed me. I tried to fight back. I really did. Thank the lord Roman came in time. He was just trying to protect me Mr McMahon. He wasn't just hurting him for the fun of it!" I said. Hunter took a deep breath.

"Do you know what could have caused this behavior of Keiler?"

"Yes. You see we used to date back in the days. He then became abusive. I finally left him and he was angry. I have a feeling he only joined WWE because he wanted to try to get me." I said. Vince then spoke to Roman.

"Roman, I get why you would do that. I get that you were trying to protect your fiancé, but you went to far. Leaving his unconscious and bloody in the locker room is completely unacceptable."

"I know what I did is wrong I promise it would happen again-"

"You better keep that promise Roman, because you have a 2 week suspension. And you certainly wouldn't want another one that could be longer."

Mine and Romans eyes widened. "But sir-" Roman started.

"No buts. 2 week suspension, that's it. You are excused."

"Well are you going to talk to Keiler?" I asked as Roman got up from his chair.

"We will talk to him." Stephanie said. I sighed with frustration and me and Roman both exited the office.

"This is so fucking stupid!" Roman exclaimed with anger. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey hey. This is now a lesson that is learned. If anything Vince was nice enough to only suspend you for 2 weeks. I get that you are angry at Keiler. I am too. But letting out the anger and beating him up makes you no better than him okay?"

Roman stayed silent for a few minutes. He ran his hand down his face, then moved the hair out of his face. He looked down at me and let out the tiniest smirk.

"Do I still get that celebration tonight?" He asked. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Of course you do." I said. Roman smiled lightly and we walked away from the office with our hands intertwined.