Chapter 66

Welp, that was a way to end off the weekend. Me and Joe spent much needed time together with Joelle before traveling to New York for Smackdown.

I was backstage getting my ring attire on. It was all black and had shimmery rhinestones outlining the neckline. Me and Roman have been feuding with Mia Yim and AJ Styles. We have fought them a few times in the past, but now having a rivalry with them was so fun.

I headed out to the gorilla after finishing my hair. I propped my title on my shoulder proudly. Once I arrived, I saw Roman there talking to Xavier Woods with his title as well. I smiled and headed over to them.

"Well hello y'all!" I greeted. Roman looked over at me and smiled.

"Hello baby. Ready to go?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He said bye to Xavier as he walked out of the gorilla. I took a deep breath and grabbed a microphone from one of the backstage employees, as well as Roman.

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta.... Shield

The crowd cheered and got on their feet. I smiled at the roaring fans. I gave some high fives to some of them while walking down the ramp with Roman. I jump up onto the apron and admire the crowd before entering in the ring.

Roman entered in shortly after, then the music died down. We stood in the ring, letting the fans cheer for another minute before we started to talk.

Y: What's up New York!

The crowd cheered more loudly. I smiled and looked at all the fans surrounding me.

Y: so last week on smackdown, our shield brothers were having a tag team match against the OC, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. And let me tell you they were rocking. They hit every suicide dive, every super kick, every curb stop, every dirty deeds, but then our rivals got involved...

The crowd booed a little. As our rivals, I was talking about AJ and Mia

R: AJ you think it's a good idea to come marching yourself down to this ring? You think it's a good idea to interfere the match with our brothers when you know damn well me and
y/n could come out at anytime and kick your asses? Think about that before you wanna do it again, because we are going to be keeping an eye on you 2

The crowd cheered. I looked at Roman and smiled.

Y: so with that being said, me and Roman have a little challenge for you... AJ and Mia. How about you get off your lazy asses, come down to this ring, and fight us right here, right now! Or you can be wimps and back out on fighting the best mixed tag partners in history!

The crowd cheered as I dropped my microphone. Roman looked over at me and smirked. He always adored me when I did promos. Especially when he is in the ring with me.

Soon, AJ's music started playing. Me and Roman look over at the curtain, but the weren't coming out. All of a sudden, the fans started pointing and booing. Me and Roman looked around and saw AJ and Mia coming through the crowd like The Shield does. That just made my blood boil. They are mimicking us.

"Oh you motherfuckers..." I mumble under my breath. They gave us evil smirks and jumped over the barricade. They crawled into the ring and got all up in our faces.

"I'll start." I said to Roman. He looked down at me.

"You sure?"

"Yep."

Roman nodded his head and pecked my lips before headed to the ropes. Him and AJ stood on the apron as I stood there, eying down Mia.

We locked up, then tossed each other around like dolls. She gave me a german suplex, sending me to her corner of the ring. I heard AJ snickering at me. Mia came over to me and started kicking my gut. She stopped when the ref got to the four count.