Chapter 56

Y/n POV

I returned back to WWE a few months ago. WrestleMania was coming up very very soon. Me and Sasha didn't hold our titles anymore, because we sadly lost to Nia Jax and Tamina. We decided to go our separate ways in our career, but we would team up every now and then.

Hunter has scheduled a match for me and Mindy at WrestleMania. I was so pumped for this match. It was going to be epic. I did have a match with her last week, and of course, I won. I have been dominating her this past month.

I just finished my contract signing for the match, and I was currently sitting in my locker room backstage. To be honest, I wasn't feeling the best. My stomach was aching, as well as my back. I have never experienced this kind of uncomfortableness before. It was different than just regular stomach pain.

I searched through my bag, looking for some Tylenol. As I was scrummaging through my bag, I found a little bag which was full of tampons. Then that just reminded me. 'when was the last time I got my period?' I pulled out my phone and went onto my period tracker app. My eyes widened at the sight.

I was 3 weeks late. I have never been this late. Ever. The only thing that kept running through my head was, 'am I pregnant?' I started becoming very paranoid with the fact that I may be pregnant.

"Are you okay?" I heard a deep, manly voice ask behind me. I quickly turn around and saw Roman standing there.

"Oh! Uh yeah I was just looking for Tylenol." I responded. "Are you feeling okay?" Roman asked, walking up to me.

"Yeah, just some stomach aches. I'm fine." I replied. I grabbed out a pill and swallowed it down using my ice cold water.

"Do you need anything else?" Roman asked, sliding his arms around my waist and embracing me. "No, I'm okay for now. Thank you baby."

He gave me a kiss on the head before going and packing up his things. We had to head down to Los Angeles because WrestleMania was in 2 days.

I met up with Roman and we headed to our car. We packed our bags in the trunk and started our 3 hour road trip. I was very excited for WrestleMania, but I was also very concerned about my period. Was I pregnant?

-------

"Sasha, I need your help." I told her. She let me in her hotel room and closed the door. Thank god Dean wasn't here. I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"My period is very late. 3 weeks late. I am never that late..." I mumble.

"Do you think your... pregnant?" She asked slowly.

"I don't know Sasha!"

"Did you and Roman sleep together this past month at all?"

"Uh, yeah. I mean one time like 4 weeks ago in the storage closet." I said, feeing quite embarrassed.

"I remember that." Sasha chuckled. I gave her a 'bruh' look, and she immediately stopped chuckling.

"Well, wanna go buy a test? I think it's the right thing to do. We don't want you wrestling out there when you could have a baby forming in your stomach." Sasha said. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go get one."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently in the bathroom of my hotel room. Roman was taking a nap, so I decided this was the best time to do it. I leaned up against the counter nervously as I waited for the results to come in. I tapped my foot on the ground repeatedly, fiddling with my fingers.

I really hope it's negative. That doesn't mean I don't want a child, I just don't want a child right now, especially before WrestleMania. I can't skip this match with Mindy. It's finally my chance to show her that I am clearly better than her in the grandest stage of them all.

I looked down at the test, which was flipped over. I crossed my fingers and gently grasped it. I flipped it over, and I gasped. The words 'positive' showed up. I covered my mouth with shock, holding back my tears. This was amazing, at the same time horrible. I can't skip this match. I can't.

I also can't tell Roman. He would never let me compete tomorrow if I tell him. I shove the pregnancy test in my pocket and exit the bathroom. I plaster a ordinary look on my face, just in case Roman's awake. I quickly walk over to my duffel bag and shove it in a random pocket. I look over at the clock, and it read 2:30pm. I closed the bedroom door that Roman was in, and I sat on the couch in the little living room area of the hotel room. I pull out my phone and decide to call Allie.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey Allie I need your help."

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Something really serious is going on." I say quietly.

"What's going on?"

"Tomorrow is WrestleMania, and I have a match against Mindy. But I just figured out that-" I stop.

"Figured out what?"

"I-I'm pregnant." I stutter out. The line goes dead silent for a second.

"Y/n, you can't compete tomorrow then."

"No but you don't understand Allie. This match is huge for me. I can't miss out of beating up Mindy. Especially at WrestleMania." I feel my throat start to choke up more by the second. My emotions were everywhere at the moment.

"Y/n, are you sure? This can be very dangerous.... How far along are you?"

"I don't know! But I need to wrestle Allie. This is huge. I'm sure I will be fine." I blurt out.

"Fine. Do what you wanna do. But just be careful okay? I really don't anything happening to you okay?

"Okay, thank you Allie. Love you."

"Love you too y/n. Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up the phone and let out a huge sigh. I need to wrestle tomorrow. This is my second WrestleMania, and its in Los Angeles. There is absolutely no way I can miss it. I get up from the couch and grab a container of raspberries from the fridge. I start nibbling on those, rethinking about everything that has happened this past hour. I can't believe I'm pregnant. I can't believe I am carrying Roman's baby inside of me. Its such a blessing, but its the wrong time. Just the wrong time.

I then hear the bedroom door open. I turn around and see Roman walk out half asleep. I feel so bad not telling him, but its the best thing to do.

"Hey babe." Roman says in a groggy voice. "Hey." I mumble back. He looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"You okay?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reply back. He shrugs his shoulders and goes over to his duffel bag and pulls out a pair of clothes. "I'mma take a shower." He says. I nod my head as he disappears behind the bathroom door.

-------