Chapter 1

I wake up on a gloomy morning. I rub my eyes, causing me to go blind for a few seconds, if you know what I mean. My muscles are so sore from my intense workout yesterday. I whip the blankets off me and walk groggily to my bathroom. I decided to take a nice warm shower and relax. I strip off my pajamas now now and take a look in the mirror. I started to admire my abs showing. I'm proud. Really.

I hop into the shower and let the hot water fall upon me. I close my eyes, enjoying every second. I started thinking about some things. A home, a job, my life. I recently moved into a small apartment. My uncle offered to help pay with some things since I moved, but he wanted me to get a job so I can pay for my own things. I have been working out for a while now. It was something that always kept me entertained. It could be difficult, but I love it so much.

So I have been thinking for a while now about applying for a job. And that job is something I dreamt of doing since I was a kid. Becoming a WWE superstar. I was supposed to get a call from the manager today. I did apply for the job, if you couldn't already tell. I definitely have the strength for it, and I want to start a new life, and a new job. I hope this could be a path to something great.

I turn off the water and dry myself off. I put on some navy blue leggings and a black long sleeve t shirt. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and apply some light makeup. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my phone. As I got up from my bed to grab something to eat, I heard my phone ring. I smile and quickly jog over to my phone. And it was him, Vince McMahon. I quickly accept.
"Hello?"
"Hello, is the y/n?"
"It most certainly is!"
"Good morning y/n. If you have the time, please stop by my office at the arena for tonight's Monday Night Raw. I heard you were in the city."
"Yes of course I have time today!!!"
"Great. We will talk about your job application here at WWE."
"Okay, thank you so much Mr, McMahon."
"No problem y/n. See you later."

He hangs up. I squeal in excitement and jump around. He voice sounded extremely positive, so I think I got the job I have been dreaming of doing.

-----------

I take my keys out of my car and exit my car. There I was, standing in front of the arena that Monday Night Raw was taking place this Monday. I take a deep breath and walk through the front doors. I was greeted by a very nice looking lady.
"Hello Miss. How may I help you?" She asked
"Hello, I was told to meet with Mr. McMahon. Would you have any clue where he may be?" I ask.
"Yes, keep walking straight and take a right turn and there will be a hallway. The second door to the left it his."
"Thank you so much." She smiles and I send her a smile back. I support my bag on my shoulder and follow the way. I take a right, entering the hallway. I take a look around, and I literally thought I was lost. But then I saw the second door to the left. I heard faint talking in the room. I whisper a short prayer, then knocked on the door. I fiddle my fingers a little. It's what I do when I get nervous.

The door opened up, and there stood Mr. McMahon. I felt my heart tighten. I couldn't believe this was happening.
"You must be y/n. Please come in." He opened the door wider and used his hand to tell me to come in. I smile and shyly walk in. He sits in his chair and I sit at the one across him.
"I wanted to talk to you y/n."
That kind of made me anxious. I wouldn't expect that to be the first thing to say. He then continued talking.

"You are very talented y/n. You are great at what you do. I could tell by the first time I've seen you online. I think you are a great addition for WWE." A huge smile grew on my face.
"Thank you very much." I reply.
"But I don't think NXT is the place to start."
I gave him a bit of a confused look. I didn't know what he meant by that.
"I'm sorry, I don't understand." I say.
"I think your journey begins here on Monday Night Raw."
My face lit up. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did he just say that I'm going right with Monday Night Raw?
"Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!" I exclaim. Vince chuckles a little seeing me all hyped up.
"I think you should make your first appearance next week. We are going down to Pittsburgh. Since you are officially a part of the WWE, there will be no fee for any sort of flight or transformation. You may take an airplane or drive." He states.
"Okay thank you so much Mr. McMahon." I get up and shake his hand. I walk out of his office and say one last goodbye. I squealed a tiny bit and headed back out to my car. I can't believe my dreams are coming true!