Chapter 52

"Yo what's up uce!" Jimmy exclaimed. He brought Roman in for a bro hug before giving me a quick hug. The same thing happened with Jey. We walked into the house and were immediately greeted by Romans parents and Joelle. The house was also relatively loud. It sounded like there were 50 kids in here, and it was coming from outside in the back.

"Hey mommy!" Joelle exclaimed. She as ran over to me and Roman and gave us both hugs. Sika and Patricia greeted us as well.

"Joe, we have a surprise for you." Patricia said with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"A surprise? For me?" He asked. The chatter from the back quieted down a little. Roman looked over at me, and I just shrugged. I had no idea what this surprise was.

"Close your eyes Joe." Sika stated. Roman gave him a confused look as he closed his eyes. Patricia took his hand and guided him through the house. We then reached the back door, which was already opened. My eyes widened as I saw a big ass group of full-grown men sitting outside. What the hell is this?

"Okay Joe, open."

Patricia took her hand away from Romans eyes. He kept them closed for a few more seconds before opening them. The whole group of men looked over at him and smiled.

"David? Anthony? Jon? Wha-" he stuttered.

"Yo what's good Joe!" They exclaimed. I will still so confused. Joe looked like he was about to start shedding tears as he gave every single man a hug.

Roman POV

This was too good to be true. My whole college football team was here. My best friends back in the day. I haven't seen these guys in over a decade. They looked so much more older, but I was still able to recognize who they were.

I was so happy about this whole thing. I had so many close friends on the team, and it was to the point that we technically called ourselves brothers. I was probably the closest with Nick. Nick Moore.

After about 15 minutes of hugging all the guys, I look behind me to see my wife standing there. She looked a bit confused. I looked back at all the guys, smiling.

"Well y'all, I have someone to introduce you to." I smirked. I took a few steps back and grabbed y/n's hand. She lowered her head a little shyly as we approached the group.

"This is y/n, and she is my wife." I said proudly. Most of the guys started cheering, and some looked a bit confused.

"What about Galina?" Jeff, one of my teammates, asked me. I took a deep breath and lowered my head a little.

"She didn't make it a few weeks after birth." I mumbled.

"Oh man I'm so sorry Joe." Anthony said, patting Joe on the shoulder. Many of my teammates were there for me and were very happy that I found someone like y/n, and that I had a wife.

"Any more kids that we should know about Joe?" Quincy asked. Y/n's face blushed red as I could her Jimmy and Jey chuckling in the back.

"Not yet." Y/n randomly answered. I looked at her for a second, before turning back to the boys and nodding .

Y/n POV

2 hours have passed, and all of Roman's Georgia Tech football teammates left. Now it was time for the family dinner. I also got to hang out with Naomi, which never really happened much during my time im WWE. She was actually such a nice girl. Jimmy is really lucky to have her.

We were all sitting at the table eating and talking.

"Hey mom, uh, remember Mindy? From highschool?" Roman asked. Patricia placed her fork down and looked at Roman. She took a deep breath.

"Yes I remember her. Why?" She asked crossing her arms to her chest.

"Well um, a few weeks ago she came up to me randomly in the gym and started talking to me. She wouldn't leave me alone ever since and has been following me and y/n."

"Wow, she really hasn't changed, has she?"

I let out a few quiet chuckles, which made Sika start chuckling too.

"Yeah I know, but you wanna know the worst part? She joined WWE. She is shooting for the main roster."

"Oh that son of a b-"

"Patricia." Sika interrupted. Everyone at the table started cracking up. I have never seen that come from Romans mom, so it was a bit funny. I guess she didn't like Mindy in the past, and not now as well.

"Well let me know if she does anything okay? I still have her moms phone number." Patricia stated.

"You do?" Roman asked, then taking a bite of the delicious steak that his mom made.

"Yep. We are still friends, surprising right."

"Ooooh she's fucked." Jey stated. I saw Rikishi look over at Jey, with his eyes widened.

"No language like that at the table young man!" Rikishi said.

"Yo dad I'm 38." Jey said. I brought a fist up to my mouth and held in chuckles.

"And I'm still your dad. Don't make me give you a stink face..."

Rikishi was something else. He was so funny it was just awesome. We all finished our dinner, and Mindy wasn't brought up once after that. To be honest, Mindy hasn't ran into me or Roman ever since the small incident at the hotel. I hope she realized not to mess with my man, or else she won't be able to walk for the next few months.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting outside with Roman, Jimmy, and Naomi on the balcony. Everyone else was inside, not wanting to get bit by mosquitos. I watched the sky as stars slowly appeared.

"Wait so y/n, you are meaning to tell me that Mindy joined WWE?" Naomi asked. I looked over at her and nodded.

"Yeah, but you know what? Im fine with it. There is absolutely no way that she will be able to get to the level that you and me are at. So if she somehow makes it to the main roster, she will be fucking done."

"You tell em' girl."

Roman chuckled a little as he puts his arm around my shoulders. I lean up against his chest and rub his arm.

"Yeah she ain't got a chance." Jimmy said. I smile and give him a fist bump. He is right, Mindy doesn't have a chance against me. Not even the slightest.

"Joe! Y/n! Come her now!" Patricia shouted. I look over at Roman, and he looked just as concerned as I was.

"We'll be right back." Roman said. Jimmy and Naomi nodded as we got up and went inside. We walked to the front door where Patricia was standing. The from door was opened, and there was someone standing there.

"Mindy?"