Chapter 26

Y/n POV

I woke up on a sunny Wednesday morning in Houston. I checked my phone and saw the date. It was my birthday. I smiled and set my phone down. A second later, I felt hot kisses down my neck. I tilt my head to the side, leaving Roman a little more room. He continued to kiss down my collarbone until I turned around to him.

"Happy birthday baby." He said.

"Thank you babe." I said. I kiss his lips and I melted into the kiss. His soft lips pressed against mine firmly until we separated.

"I got such a fun day planned!" Roman exclaimed. I smiled as he crawled out of bed. He extended his hand out to me and I grabbed it. He pulled me out of bed.

"Go out on some clothes for the day then meet me out here." Roman said. I smile and nodded as I went to my suitcase. I brought out a black v neck crop top and some bright pink capris. I curled my hair into loose waves and applied some makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Roman sitting on the bed waiting for me. He looked up and he's eyes immediately shone.

"You look so beautiful." He said. I smile and give him a peck on the lips.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more."

He pecked my lips once more before we headed out of the hotel. We decided to go out for breakfast. We decided to go to the same coffee shop we went to when we first hung out, but in a different state. We took a seat at a booth and I scanned the menu.

"What can I get you two today?" A waitress said to us.

"I'll have a Iced Caramel Latte please?" I said. I looked over at Roman.

"I'll have a black coffee." Roman said. The waitress smiled and walked away. I turned my head towards Roman.

"Damn, your too basic." I said. Roman immediately smiled and pecked my lips.

"I love you y/n. I love you so so much. I never thought I was going to be able to fall in love again after my wife Galina but you changed that. I love you, my mom loves you, Joelle loves you, everyone loves you. And no one can say it how I mean it."

I looked at Roman with complete awe. This man was amazing.

"I love you too Roman. I never wanted to believe in love after Keiler but you changed that for me. I'm so happy that we have each others backs. I love you."

Roman pulls me into a tight hug as I melt in his arms. I love Roman so much, and he has changed everything and made it better. I love this man.

--------

Me and Roman hung out the whole day. After the coffee shop, Roman got us Disturbed concert tickets that was being held in Houston and we went. We took a short walk on the beach as the sun was starting to set. It was around 7:30pm.

"Today was amazing Roman. Thank you for everything." I said watching the sand sink my toes.

"Your so welcome y/n. But our day doesn't end here." He said with a smirk. I look over at him.

"You really like spoiling me, don't you?" I ask. Roman chuckles and nods.

"Before we go, can we take a quick picture of us on the beach with the sunset?" I ask.

"Sure baby." Roman responded. We took the pictures we took. Just for the memories.

Roman grabbed my hand and we exited the beach. I guess he still had once more surprise. We headed back to the hotel and walked down this long hallway filled with ballroom doors.
"Uhm, Roman, what are we doing here?" I asked. Roman looked at me.