Chapter 8

As me and Roman enter behind the curtain, there were 5 wrestlers standing there in complete shock. Sasha, Bailey, Seth, Jimmy, and Jey Uso. Along with Becky who was smirking.

"Oh shit I forgot." I whispered.

"SINCE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?" Sasha squealed.

"Heh, um, 3 weeks ago." I replied. Roman nodded his head, rubbing my head.

"Yo uce, why didn't you tell us ur with this chick?" Jimmy said.

"We were waiting to announce it at Wrestlemania." Roman replied.

"No wonder why you never had time to hang out with us y/n, you were always hanging out with Roman!" Sasha stated. "I agree Sasha. Roman said he always was busy. Now I know he was busy with a girl~" Jey said.
"Uh Jey don't say it like that, it sounds kind of weird."
"Sorry bro."

"Well good job in your win!" Bailey exclaimed, giving me a hug.
"Thank you so much B!"

As I release the hug, I saw someone walking towards me in the corner of my eye. I look over, and saw Uncle Steve Austin walking over. My face beamed and I ran over to him, engulfing him in a big hug.

"Thank you so much for coming!!" I exclaimed. Everyone behind me except the girls was confused about how I knew him. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I then grabbed his hand and led him over to my friends.

"I suppose you all know Stone Cold Steve Austin. He is my uncle." I said. Everyone started greeting him and shaking hands. It came to Romans turn, and Steve gave him a certain look.
"You better not hurt her." He said. "Or else I will have to get practicing my stunners again."
Roman chuckled.
"I would never hurt your niece. I love her so much and I wouldn't let anything bad happen to her."

Love? He said he loved me? Becky looked at me in awe. My heart started beating so fast and firing up.
"He's a keeper." Becky mouthed to me.
I love this man so much, and I think it's time to say it to him.

--------

Me and Roman returned back to our hotel room. I decided to take a shower and get changed into some lounge wear. Roman did the same. As I was sitting on the bed waiting for him to come out, I went on my phone an went to Instagram. Immediately, pictures of me and Roman hugging and kissing filled up my app.

comments:

wweroman_lover AHHH IM CRYING THIS IS SO CUTE

le$nar294 I missed a whole chapter.... I'm so happy for them!!

I smiled at all of the positive comments about us coming up. I heard the bathroom door open and Roman came out only wearing shorts.

"What are you smiling about?" Roman asked, coming over and sitting by me on the bed. "I am seeing a bunch of positive comments about us. Im so happy Roman."

Roman smiled and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Roman I have a question..."

"What might that be?" He responded.

"Did you mean it? When you said you loved me?"

"Oh baby of course I meant it." He sat up and directed my face so I was looking into his eyes.
"I love you so much. And no one else can say it how I mean it. I love you y/n"

I felt my eyes start tearing up. My childhood wasn't good at all, so I never heard that much in my life. Eventually, one tear escaped. "I-I love you too Roman." I said, choking up. "Hey are you okay?" Roman said, rubbing my back. I guess I must tell him what happened in the past. I trusted him and he deserves to know.

"I was never told that much at all in my life. Hearing it from someone I love makes it so much nicer. I just didn't have a good childhood, so I never heard that." Roman looked at me with concern. I took a deep breath. "My mom got in a horrible accident when I was 16 years old. She was sent to a coma. After that, my step dad was a mess. He trashed up the house that day. Then a week later, he started abusing me. He hit me. He kicked me. I had a little sister who was only 6 years old. I never let my step dad lay a hand on her. Ever. Finally after 3 years, we decided to run away. I called up my uncle and we lived with him. That's when I started getting into wrestling."

Roman didn't say anything. But I could see the pain in his eyes.
"I- how could someone ever do that to you?" Roman asked. A few tears started rolling down my eyes. "I don't know." I responded. Roman just pulled me closer to him. He didn't say anything after that. He just kept me comfortable and safe.

--------

While Roman was out, I decided to call up my sister. I haven't called her in a long time. I really missed her.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey Kenzy."

"Y/n? How are you! I haven't talked to you in forever!!! How is wrestling going?"

"It's going really good. I am the Women's Champion and a Mixed Tag Team Champion."

"Who is your mixed tag partner?? Is he cute??"

"His name is Roman. And he is really sweet. He is my boyfriend actually."

"Wait WHAT? Since when and why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Almost a month now. And I never could get a hold of you."

"Oh I'm sorry. How are you doing with him? Since you know what happened with Mark."

"I didn't tell him about that part yet. I told him that he abused me and we went to live with uncle."

"Aren't you like scared to have sex with him?"

"We aren't that far, and yes, I'm still horrified from when Mark(dad) did that stuff to me."

"Well let me know if anything happens. If Roman hurts you, imma kick his ass."

"Girl, he won't hurt me. At least I don't think. Well anyways, I have to go. Talk to you later?"

"Sure. Bye y/n"

"Bye Kenzy."

I hung up and placed my phone on my bed. I haven't told Roman about that yet. I didn't tell him I was raped by my own step dad. I don't refer to him as any type of dad to me. He's a monster. Flashbacks filled my mind...

FLASHBACK

W-what are you doing Mark?" I stuttered as I was slammed against my bed. His drunk body flailed over me. "I'm giving you something special~" he slurred. "Get off me!" I screamed. He then proceeded to rip my clothes off. I couldn't stop crying. I tried fighting back but he wouldn't budge.

END OF FLASBACK

I fell to the ground sobbing. That man disgusted me. Thinking about it made me want to just disappear from life. I placed my head in my arms and cried. The thought of him in my head was too much. I am frightened. I am scared. My hands started shaking uncontrollably. Right now, I needed Roman. I can't stop myself. Why did I have to suffer. Why me?

I ran to the bathroom and headed for the toilet. I just threw up. My anxiety got the best of me and I was frightened. I flushed the toliet and just sobbed so hard.

I laid on the ground, still crying hard. I wiped tears from my face, also smearing some mascara. I heard the door unlock and open slowly. I looked over and saw Roman.

"Roman!" I screamed while sobbing. He dropped all of his bags and came running over to me.
"Baby! Y/n what's wrong what happened?" He said pulling me to his chest. I was still shaking so much.
"Y/n talk to me please." Roman said, stroking my back.
"I-I'm scared."

Roman lifted me up and laid me down on the bed. He took his thumb and wiped away my tears. I started calming down a little, but is wasn't enough for me to be able to talk smooth. "Take a deep breath y/n. Relax."

Roman held my hand as I was trying to settle down. This was just too much right now. I closed my eyes, but tears kept falling down my face slowly. I eventually fell asleep, with Roman still by my side.