Chapter 28

Today was New Years Eve, and Sasha was hosting a party at her house in Boston, Massachusetts. Me, Becky, Seth, and Roman, Sasha, and Dean all flew down there. Dean recently went through a breakup with Renee, so he wasn't feeling the best. Me and Becky kept trying to get Sasha together with him, since her husband sadly passed away a year ago. We never brought any of that up, but she has been dealing with it like a champ. I'm proud.

Me, Sasha, and Becky all sat next to each other on the flight while Dean, Seth, and Roman sat in the seats behind us.

"Did you pack your lingerie?" Sasha whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, I did." I whispered back and smiled. Becky sneakily took out her Victoria's Secret bag.

"I did too." She whispered. She hid it away quick as we all started laughing.

"I wanna ask you something y/n." Becky said. I turned towards her. "What's up?"

"Have you and Roman talked about moving together? Or marriage?"

My eyes widened at the word marriage.

"Um, no we haven't." I said.

"You should talk to him about that." Sasha said. I took a deep breath.

"Moving in with him would be amazing, but I don't know if he's ready."

"Of course he will be ready. He loves you so much."

I smile. "I'll talk to him." I said. Becky gave me a high five as I looked out the small airplane window, watching the clouds slowly move along.

~~~~~~~~~

Sasha's house was absolutely huge. It had 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a huge kitchen and living room, a huge basement and a really nice patio with a pool.

Me, Becky, and Sasha got really for tonight's party. While we were shopping last week, I bought this gorgeous dress that I knew Roman was going to love. It was light pink and sparkly and was light and poofy at the bottom of the dress. I put in some gold hoop earrings and a gold necklace. I applied some dark brown eyeshadow with a pink highlight in the corner of my eyes. I applied some mascara and some lipstick. I fluffed my hair up and walked out of the bathroom.

Becky and Sasha stood there with their outfits on. When I came out, their jaws dropped.

"Oh my god you look SO good!" Becky and Sasha said. I smiled and spun in a circle.

"Wait till Roman sees this." Sasha said.

"Looking extra good for him." I smirked. Becky and Sasha chuckled. We headed to the living room and talked to each other while we were waiting for everyone to arrive. Sasha's parents arrived first, and she introduced me and Becky to them. Soon after, Liv, Natalya, Bailey, Charlotte, and Rhea came. We all hung out for 15 minutes until the doorbell rang one last time. I was currently in the kitchen getting some fruit to eat. Sasha and Becky went and answered the door. And of course, there stood Dean, Seth, and Roman. I popped a cantaloupe piece in my mouth and chewed it while heading the front door to see who was where. I stepped into the hallway and looked at the 3 men standing there. Roman's eyes gazed onto mine, and his eyes shone brightly. He was looking so incredibly handsome. He was wearing a white t shirt with a grey suit and a dark purple tie. He had on black dress pants and shoes. I looked at him up and down and bit my bottom lip a little.

"Oh my god you look so beautiful y/n." Roman said walking towards me. I heard Becky 'awe' in the back while Roman placed a kiss on my lips.

"You look so handsome Mr. Reigns." I said. He smiled and kissed me once more.

"Want to go get a drink then head outside?" I asked. "Lets do it." Roman replied. We headed off to the kitchen and poured ourselves a small glass of champagne. I was not planning on drinking too much tonight. After we got our glasses of champagne, we headed out back by the pool. The pool was light up a light bluish-purple. Me and Roman sat next to each other on a sun chair. Charlotte was also out here with AJ.