Chapter 20

I kept receiving so many texts and calls from Roman but I never answered them. I didn't want anything to do with Roman anymore. He broke my heart, and I though he was "a keeper."

This past week has been super rough since that night. I left the hotel a day earlier so I could go to the next destination of Raw earlier.

It was currently Saturday afternoon, and most of the superstars were here in Atlanta. I was currently at the convention center setting up my locker room since I probably didn't want to come here tomorrow. I was walking through the backstage with my head down. I felt so sad and depressed since the whole thing with Roman.

"y/n.." I heard a voice from behind me. I turn around and saw Charlotte behind me.

"What do you want Charlotte." I said, crossing my arms. I really wanted to just beat her up.

"Can we talk?"

"If its about Roman then absolutely not. You already ruined me it can't get any worse." I said on the urge of crying. I was about to start walking away until she grabbed my arm.

"Please, just 2 minutes." She begged. I saw pain in her eyes which confused me a little bit. I took a deep breath.

"two minutes."

She then took a deep breath. "I feel so incredibly bad for what I did to you. I was in so much pain too because I recently went through a bad breakup and I wanted someone to feel my pain. I want to tell you I don't like Roman. I think he's good looking, but deep inside I don't like him. I want you to know the whole kiss thing was only me. He wanted me to go away and he had no intention of it. It was all me. So please don't hold a grudge on Roman..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I couldn't tell if she was telling the truth or not but she looked like she was hurting.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked. She took a deep breath. "I want to tell you that I won't do anything to you two again. I found someone who made me happy and I realized that if something like that happened to me, I would be devastated too. I feel so bad y/n. Im so sorry. I don't expect forgiveness but please go back to Roman."

I froze. I think she's telling the truth. She shed a few tears. She really hurt me, but I can't hold a grudge on either of them forever.

"I-i don't know what to say Charlotte. You really hurt me." I said.

"I know and I want you to know that I will never do any of that again. It hurt me knowing that if that happened to me, I would feel just like you are. I really hope you and Roman can fix things.."

I kept things silent for a bit. Charlotte was telling the truth. I can tell. I can also tell she is really hurting. I slowly walked towards her and gave her a hug. She then immediately broke down crying.

"Im so sorry!" She cried. I hugged her tight, comforting her. I don't think I can forgive her yet, but I'm willing to give her a second chance.

"I can give you a second chance. But forgiving you is not something thats gonna happen over night." I said. She nodded slightly.

"I understand. Thank you." I smiled and patted her shoulder. She walked off and I just stood there. What just happened? Should I go to Roman? Should I tell Becky? Should I tell Seth and Dean? I don't know what to do...

Roman POV

Things haven't been the same since that night. I haven't been motivated to do anything. I have barely been eating. I've barely been sleeping. I've just been miserable. I lost the woman I love. The women I wanted to spent the rest of my life with.

I just landed in Atlanta on Saturday morning, and my mind hasn't stopped thinking about y/n. I am so incredibly mad at Charlotte. Although the weird thing is, she hasn't came up to me at all after that night. I tried so many times to call y/n and text her but she didn't reply. My heart was completely broken.

I told Seth and Dean the whole story. They were my brothers, so they obviously believed me. Although they didn't tell y/n that because they wanted me to. But its going to be super hard getting a hold of her when she is avoiding me.

I arrived at the hotel and got my room key. I headed up to my room and placed everything on the floor. I sat on the bed and ran my hands through my hair. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I whipped it out right away. Im really hoping its y/n. But nope. It was dean sending me a message.

D: Romannnn. Whats your room number?

D: Answerrrrr

What the hell? Since when was Dean begging me to answer his texts. I respond back with my room number and turn off my phone. I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I felt so weak. I felt like doing nothing. But I need to do good at Raw on monday because my mom and Joelle are coming. My mom texted me that yesterday. I turned on the TV and decided to watch something. There was nothing good on except Family Guy. I was feeling so down that I didn't even laugh at it.

I laid in bed for about half and hour just staring at the TV until I heard a knock on the door. I swear if it was Dean coming over to annoy me imma fucking carve his eyes out with a knife. I got out of bed groggily and went towards the door. I grabbed the handle and opened it.

"What?" I asked while running my hand down my face. I open my eyes and I saw a woman standing there. Not just any woman.... y/n

"Y-y/n I-"

Y/n ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips into mine. I slowly and unsurely wrapped my arms around her waist. She separated the kiss and looked at me. Her eyes were all puffy from crying.

"I'm sorry for storming off Roman I was told everything and I now know that you didn't mean or want to kiss Charlotte and I know deep inside you wouldn't do that but she just made me so mad I'm so sorry Roman can you forgive me I love you." She said all in one breath. I pulled her into a hug and she broke down crying. I gave her a minute to calm down before I started speaking.

"Its okay. I just didn't want to lose you baby. Im so happy your back. I want to spend the rest of my life with you y/n." I said. I lifted her chin to look and mine and I pressed my lips to hers.

"I love you Roman." She said separating the kiss.

"I love you more." I said.

"Who told you about the whole kiss thing?" I asked.

"Charlotte came up to me today and started to cry saying how she felt super bad and how it was all her that kissed you and you had no intention of doing it and that she found someone else."

I took a deep breath.

"Do you think she is telling the truth?" I ask.

"yes I do. She has never broke down crying about something like that ever." I said.

"Well I'm grateful she came up to you and said that because now you are here." I said. Y/n smiled and rested her head against my chest.

"My mom and Joelle are coming to watch us on Monday." I said. Y/n looked up at me.

"Wow, she really likes me huh?" She said chuckling. I gave her an offended look and she chuckled again.

"Im just teasing." She said.

"Im so glad your back. I missed that smile." I said. She smiled even bigger and pecked my lips with hers.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I reply back.

After the whole talk, we decided to start sharing rooms again. She went to her room to grab her stuff and she arrived back around 10 minutes later. We decided to order room service and chill for the rest of the day and hang out tomorrow with Seth, Dean, Becky, and Renee.

I felt so relieved that y/n finally knows the truth. We were both hurting so bad but now that we made up, we are finally back to our old selves. Happy and in love.