Chapter 25

Me and Roman headed backstage with the 2 titles on our shoulders. We held them up high before exiting the stage. The music died down and the show was over.

"Oh my god we have our titles back!" I squealed. Roman laughed.

"Someone's in a great mood."

"Well no fucking shit! I won the Elimination Chamber and you won the Universal Championship. There is no reason I shouldn't be in a good mood."

Roman chuckled and gave me a hug. We intertwined hands and walked down to the locker rooms. We walked down the empty hallway peacefully until Roman gently pushed me against the wall.

"Uh babe. What are you doing?" I asked. He smiled.

"You are so beautiful. I want to make you mine."

"You are mine. You are all mine."

I smile and pull his face into mine. I pressed my lips into his and his hands grasped around my lower back. I melted into the kiss as his tongue entered my mouth. My hand played with his soft black hair. Quiet, soft moans slipped from my mouth as he deepened this kiss even more. I loved his kisses so much. They were my addiction. My drug.

"Oh....um....I found them." I heard a voice. Me and Roman quickly turned our heads and saw Hadley standing there. Allie appeared shortly after and smirked.

"Oooh was it getting heated here?" She smirked.

"Yeah until we were interrupted!" I said. Roman released his grip from my waist.

"Sorry." Hadley said. "It's okay." I chuckled. I went over to them and gave them a quick hug.

"How did you get back here?" I asked.

"Security let us pass." Allie said. I have a confused look.

"That easily?"

"I told them that we were your friends and your uncle said we could see you." I nodded.

"Oh okay. Well wanna meet us outside?"

"Sure! Don't take too long~"

I scoff and head off to the locker room with Roman.

"Well that was fucking embarrassing." I said.

"I wasn't embarrassed. I'm never going to be embarrassed because of you."

I look up at Roman and smiled.

"I love you so much. So so much."

"I love you more."

I stood on my tiptoes and gave Roman a long, hot kiss before heading to my locker room to get changed. I changed into a pair of white jean shorts and a tight mint green shirt. I took out my hair and put it into a messy bun, hiding all the snarls.

I reapply my makeup and add some light pink lipstick. I took once last glance in the mirror. I smile and head out of the locker room. I saw Roman, Seth, and Dean all talking backstage. It was such a cute sight to see. They didn't realize that I exited the locker room. I quietly pulled out my phone and took a picture. I decided to post it on Instagram.

The Y/N L/N Official

♥️847,966                         💬18

♥️847,966 💬18.6k

Y/N L/N my boys❤️ @romanreigns @wwerollins @thedeanambrose

"Hey guys." I said as I closed the locker room door. They turned over it me and smiled.

"Bro what were you doing in there? Smoking weed? Ya took forever." Dean said. I chuckle a little.

"Bitch I'm not a drug addict." I said. Seth started laughing and Dean shrugged his shoulders. I nudged his arm a little and smirked. He rolled his eyes playfully as we headed out to the parking lot.

We met up with Allie and Hadley and we drove back to the hotel. We all hung out in the lobby for a little bit until I headed up to the room. Roman stayed downstairs with Dean, Allie, and Hadley. Seth and Becky went to bed.

Roman POV

"Hey guys? I wanna ask you something." I said.

"What's up brotha?" Dean said. Allie and Hadley looked at me.

"So y/n's birthday is on Wednesday, and I want to do something special for her. But I need some help." I said.

"Oooh we will help you!!!!" Allie exclaimed. Hadley nodded.

"Do you have any idea's?" Hadley asks.

"I think I do. I want a lot of the WWE superstars there. Along with someone very special." I said.

"May we know who?" Dean asked.

"Nope." I said with a smirk on my face.

They kept guessing random people but gave up. This surprise was going to be awesome, and hopefully successful. I called her uncle, Steve Austin, to help with it.

"Well I'm going to go upstairs now. I'm a bit tired." I said. I said my goodbyes and headed up to the hotel room. I unlocked the door and walked in. Y/n was fast asleep in bed. I smiled at I quietly took a quick shower and threw on some boxers and shorts. I crawl into bed by y/n. She looked so beautiful when she slept. I gave her a soft kiss on her head.

"Goodnight y/n. I love you." I whisper. Her lips slowly form a little smile. I smile and crawl under the sheets. Y/n turns my way and snuggles up next to me. I loved this so much. We have been dating for a year now, and it's an amazing feeling. I love her so much.