Chapter 17

I decided to call Roman a week after everything happened at the club. I should probably tell him what happened. I grab my phone and dial Roman's number. I rang 4 times, until he answered.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Rome, how are you doing?" I ask.

"Oh y/n I miss you so much. Thank you so much for calling me, I really needed to hear your voice again. And I'm doing okay. Feeling a little better."

"That's good, and I miss you too Roman." I said.

"There's actually something I wanna tell you." I said.

"What's that?"

"Last week after Raw, me, Sasha, Becky, Bailey, and Liv all went to the club."

"Don't tell me you passed out from drinking..." he said. I chuckled a little.

"No Roman, I didn't. I was sitting at the bar watching the girls dance. I wasn't really feeling like dancing. But then a creepy man who looked older than me came up to me and started wrapping his arms around my waist and saying that we should go dance somewhere private. I told him I had a boyfriend but he refused to let go of me."

"Oh my, are you okay? What happened after?"

"Yeah I'm okay. I kept telling him to let go of me until I started yelling. Becky came up behind him and hit him in the head with her empty glass. He let go and walked away."

"Well, all that matters is that your okay. Thank Becky for me."

"I will. I miss you so much baby."

"I do to y/n. Continue making me proud."

"I love you Roman."

"I love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and leaned against the backboard of the bed. I really wish Roman will be able to come back soon. The latest Christmas. I had to attend Raw tonight. This was the last Raw before SummerSlam. I had a match against Sonya Deville.

Roman POV

The doctor came in shortly after giving me a few tests. She came in with a smile on her face.

"I have good news Joe and Mrs Anoa'i." She said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I am happy to announce you are in remission."

My eyes widened in shock. Does this mean I can go see y/n again? I look over at my mom, who was about to start crying while holding my hand.

"When will I be able to leave?" I ask.

"We are going to get some things finished and you should be free to go by tonight."

I sighed in relief as I hugged my mom. She immediately called my dad, and he arrived 15 minutes later. He arrived and gave me a huge hug.

"You are so strong son." He said. I continued hugging my dad.

"I should call y/n!" My mom exclaimed.

"Wait! Can you actually not? I wanna surprise her at SummerSlam." I said. My mom nodded, giving me another hug. This was the best news of my life, and I can't wait to see my baby again after almost 5 months.

Y/N POV

I was currently watching some Netflix in my locker room. I was watching a movie that me and Roman always watched together... Dirty Dancing. Sasha came into the room, and she chuckled.

"Why are you watching Dirty Dancing?" She asked laughing.

"I'm bored. This is the movie that me and Roman always watched together."

"Aw that's sweet. I hope he gets better soon."

"Yeah, I do too." I said.

~~~~~~

I was currently standing in the gorilla. I walked out the curtain as my music started playing, and the crowd cheered. I headed down the walkway and met Sonya in the ring. The announcer announced our names and everything, then we were off.

.............

Sonya attacked me with kicks and punches. She quickly started attacking my bad knee. It hurt a bit, but I was able to fight back. I gave her a grueling ddt, soon pinning her but she kicked out. I got up, but she hit the back of my knee, causing me to fall down.
She gave me a running knee, then quickly went to pin me. I squirmed around, trying to kick out, but she picked up the win. The crowd started booing while I sat up shocked.

...............

"What? That's not fair!" I yelled. Sonya smirked and headed up the walkway. After she headed backstage, I did too. I really need to get ready for my match at SummerSlam this upcoming Sunday.

------

I went to the gym by myself to work out. I started with a few simple stretches, then went on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I decided to do a few squats, then do more cardio before going back to the hotel.

I grab two 45lbs weights and slide them on each side of the bar. I take the clamp and click it on both sides, making sure the weights wouldn't fall off.

I climbed under the bar and rested in on my upper back. I lifted it off the rest and started doing 10 squats. I finished and racked the bar, getting a drink before doing another set. I climbed back under the bar and did some squats.

When I was at 8 squats, I felt someone slap my ass. What the fuck? The only person I let do that is Roman.

"What the fuck?" I asked while racking the bar. I turn around, and my eyes widened. It was the same guy from the bar.

"What the fuck are you doing? Don't touch me bastard!" I yelled. He laughs.

"Am I not allowed to touch my baby's ass?" He said. My blood boiled.

"Don't you ever do that and say that again. I have a boyfriend remember?" I growled.

"Again, I don't see him."

"Because he is in a different state!" I said.

"Well I can be here for you more then him. Come on honey." He said while stepping closer to me. I slapped his face so hard and he stumbled back.

"Damn baby." He said.

"Don't fuck with me again alright? Or my boyfriend is gonna kick your ass when you come back." I said.

"I bet your boyfriend can't throw a punch." He said. I chuckle.

"Take your phone out right now."

He looked confused and took out his phone. I snatched it from him and searched up me and Roman on Safari and show a picture of us. Roman looked so muscular in the picture, so hopefully I scare this bastard away.

"That's my boyfriend." I said showing him the picture. His eyes widened.

"Oh shit. Um, im sorry?" He said. I scoff.

"Just leave me alone." I saw. I threw his phone across the room as he went to chase after it. I chuckled and continued my workout.