Chapter 47

I woke up feeling like complete shit. Roman left me a note saying he was going to go do a light workout with Seth. I was a little concerned since his ribs were badly bruised yesterday but whatever.

I got out of bed to take a shower. Showers always made me relaxed. Once I was done, I changed into a pair of black leggings and a plain pink t shirt. I put my hair in a high ponytail and head out to the living room area. I grab a bag of freeze-dried strawberries and sat down on the couch. I pulled out my phone and started swiping through social media. I grabbed a strawberry and popped it into my mouth. I laid it on my tongue and let is disintegrate in my mouth.

A few minutes later I got a text from a unknown caller. I never opened those texts but I had a strong feeling that I should open it. I clicked on the message and popped it up. A picture popped up on my phone. I brought the phone closer to my face to see a picture of Roman at the gym with some other chick. She was skinny and had beautiful light brown hair. They were looking at each other and smiling. What the hell is this?

My eyes started feeling tender before starting to swell. I thought he was at the gym with Seth? I took a deep breath and fought back the tears in my eyes. I pulled up Becky's contact and called her.

"Hey y/n!" She said.

"Hey." I murmured.

"Whats wrong?"

"Is Seth with you?"

"No, he is at the gym with Roman. Wouldn't you have already known?"

"Yeah Roman left me a note, but a minute ago some random number sent me a picture of Roman and some chick at the gym."

"What? Can you send me the pic?"

"yeah"

I brought the phone away from my ear and pulled up the picture. I felt nauseous looking at it, and even the thought of him cheating made me nauseous as well. I sent the picture to Becky.

"Its sent."

Becky went quiet. I suspect that she is looking at the picture. I then heard a faint gasp from her.

"y/n."

"What? Do you know who that is?"

"Yeah. That is Roman's ex girlfriend. They dated in high school then they broke up and thats when Roman found Galina. Roman has told me so many stories about her and how she doesn't know how to stay out of someone's business."

Me eyes widen a little while still on the phone. Roman's ex girlfriend? How come I was never informed about this?

"I have a bad feeling about this." I stated.

"Do you not trust Roman? Do you think he's going to cheat? Cause if you do then your hella wrong. Roman would never do anything to hurt you. Trust me."

I took a deep breath, then started talking again.

"Okay. Thanks Becky."

"Of course. Let me know if anything happens okay?"

"Okay, bye girl, love ya."

"Love ya too!"

I hang up the phone and let up a huge sigh. I know Roman would never do anything to hurt me, but I have a really bad feeling about this chick. She looks like those crazy ex's that go around flirting with their ex trying to get them back. But I can't say that true, cause I never met her. But I guess she is butting into Roman's business. I really don't have a good feeling about this.

I grab an orange from the fridge and went back to the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. UFC was on right now, so I decided to watch that. My mind couldn't get off about the ex that Roman has. Why was she even here? Wait, did Roman text her about where we were? No, he wouldn't do that.