Chapter 65

Welp, backlash was a major success. It's been 2 months since Kenzy surprised me, and she has been better than ever. She did end up making it to the NXT roster. I am so proud of her.

Me and Roman continued dominating the locker room. We still held our titles. Roman has been holding his for 403 days. I have held mine for 78 days. We are continuing to get better and better each time we get in the ring.

We also have been dominating the mixed tag matches, of course. We are called the best mixed tag partners in history.

My sister also started dating NXT superstar, Solo Sikoa, who was surprisingly Romans cousin, aka the usos younger brother.

It was a Saturday afternoon, and we were having a family cookout. My mom, uncle, and Kenzy were all there, along with a bunch of the Anoa'i family. Even Dwayne was there. DWAYNE FUCKING JOHNSON WAS THERE. Of course I was fan-girling over him a bit, which Roman found hilarious.

Everyone was enjoying the time together, laughing, talking, gossiping, whatever you can think of. I was talking with Jon (Jimmy Uso) and Naomi when I heard a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it!" I yell. I jog towards the front door and open it wide. But once I saw who was standing there, I wanted to just disappear.

"Wow, I still remember where you live, I thought I was going to be knocking on some random person's house."

"K-keiler?" I stutter. His pale ass body stood there, staring at me up and down.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, trying to remain as calm as possible.

"I-I came to apologize, hoping for your forgiveness." He murmured. I snickered a little.

"I'm sorry, did you say forgive you? Bitch do you know what you have done to me?" I said, raising my voice. The chatting in the house grew quiet, probably listening to me.

"I know I just wanted to come and say that I'm sorry. I changed." He pleaded. I wasn't buying his shit at all.

"You can keep apologizing all you want but you will never get me to forgive you. You hurt me Keiler."

"I know and I can fix that-"

"Fix that? You can fix that? I would come home from training every day, just to be greeted by you screaming in my face. You threatened me! You disturbed me! You made me feel worthless! For crying out fucking loud you hit me! You nearly raped me once. Yeah yeah remember that? I came home from a long day and I see thousands of empty bottles all over the house and your drunk-ass body begging me and hurting me!"

At this point, everyone was gathered behind me, listening to me screaming.

"Yeah yeah so let me get this straight you want my forgiveness?" I yelled at Keiler.

"Y-yeah. We could start over y/n. I fucked things up. I will never do that again I promise-"

"Save it Keiler. I am married. I am married to the most kind, caring, amazing, loving, and sexiest man in the world and there is no way I would come crawling back to you."

"But I can show you how much I care when your struggling-"

"When I'm struggling? I was struggling trying to keep up with your ass! You were never there for me. What would make me believe you won't do that again? Oh, nothing! You know Keiler. I lost a baby. I lost Joe's baby and I was struggling much more than you think. But if that was your baby, fuck you would just leave me! But you wanna know what Joe did?"

Keiler kept silent. He obviously didn't want to say anything more because I was already aggravated and he didn't want me to start beating his ass.

"Y/n..." I heard my mom whimper quietly behind me. But I ignored her.