Chapter 50

y/nreigns

♥️ 948K                              💬31K

♥️ 948K 💬31K

Liked by sashabankswwe, romanreigns, and 948k others

y/nreigns my man is so sexy 🔥 🤍

@sashabankswwe now I am getting a picture like this of Dean 😍
y/nreigns you better 😜

@romanreigns ❤️
y/nreigns 🥵

@mindymorrison your man? Please 🙄
y/nreigns ill sign you up for your match next week 🖕
@deanambrosewwe here is your winnerrrrrrrr...... y/n l/n!!!!!!!! 😉

@fisher.394 who is Mindy???

@wendylov38 damn your lucky 🥵🔥

______________________________

Me and Roman returned back to the hotel after Smackdown that night. I felt like so much pressure was released off my back after apologizing to Roman. That's how it always is when I apologize.

I was scrolling through my social media until Roman came out of the bathroom. He had a pair of black basketball shorts on, and his hair fell to his shoulders all wet. I smiled and set down my phone.

"Hurry up!" I whine. He chuckled a little.

"You missed me that much?"

"Yes! I want to cuddle!"

He let out a few more chuckles before crawling into bed. He laid his right hand out on my pillow and I scooted over to him. I laid my head on his bare chest and he rubs my back in a circular motion.

"Is that better?" Roman whispers. I smile and nod my head.

"Much better."

He gives me a kiss on my head before reaching his left hand out and turning off the lamp. He got in a comfortable position before we fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week has gone by and Mindy would NOT stop bothering Roman. I wasn't getting mad at Roman, I was just upset and angry about Mindy. This bitch really think she can get her ex back that's married?

I guess she signed up for WWE. Her first training session was today and she was debuting to NXT. This is great. I can't wait to finally beat her ass inside the ring.

Roman wasn't too happy about the fact she started wrestling. She didn't want the same thing happening to me with Keiler. He was a bit uneasy about it but I was able to calm some of his nerves down.

Right now, me and Roman were at a nice commercial gym down in Providence, where Raw was being held tonight. We both needed to get to the gym and release our stress about Mindy.

"The Best Mixed Tag Team Partners" (Roman Reigns x reader) *OLD* On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara