Chapter 44

I woke up to the bright sun shining through the hotel window. I rubbed my eyes and groaned with exhaustion as I sat up. I looked behind me and realized Roman wasn't in bed. I got out of bed groggily and headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I took my hair out of the loose braid and brushed though it. I put my hair tie around my wrist and applied some deodorant. I changed into a different shirt and some shorts and headed to the little living room in our suite. I looked around but there was still no Roman. Did he just leave without saying anything?

I headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat for breakfast. I grabbed a yogurt that I packed in the fridge and grabbed a spoon. I went over to the counter and saw a little while note. I grabbed it curiously and read it.

Good Morning y/n...

I headed to the gym with Jimmy and Jey. I didn't bother to wake you up. You needed the rest. I will be back around 11 o'clock. Hopefully we can then talk and sort this problem out. I love you very much

Roman

I smiled to myself and dug into my yogurt. I felt like a total bitch. I feel so bad for screaming at them. I was just so mad that Keiler was there. I felt the need to protect Sasha and myself, but I took it too far.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Sasha.

Y: Hey I'm coming to ur room in 10

Me and Sasha were so close that we didn't even ask for permission before coming over. I grabbed my purse and my room key and finished eating my yogurt. I wrote a quick note and set it on the counter in case Roman came back. I explained that I was going to Sasha's room.

I left my room and went up two floors. I scanned through the hallways of endless doors until I approached 602. I knocked on the door, taking a deep breath. "Coming!" I heard a faint voice say from the other side of the door. I heard the door handle toggle before it opened, revealing Sasha.

"Oh. Hey y/n. Are you feeling better?" She asked holding the door open.

"Yeah. Can we talk?"

"Yeah come in." She said opening the door wider. I smiled a little before walking into her room. I saw Dean sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me and set down his phone.

"Hey y/n. Are you doing good?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. Can I talk to the both of you?" I asked nervously.

"Of course." Sasha said. We both sat down on the couch and Dean joined us. I took a deep breath and looked down at the floor ashamed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry about yesterday. I was really mad about Keiler and I took it out on you guys. I feel like a horrible person." I blabbered out. Sasha and Dean both looked at each other before hugging me.

"We understand y/n. We know you were mad." Sasha said.

"yeah but now Roman is mad at me because I wouldn't talk to him. He just left this morning to go to the gym without saying goodbye. He just left a note."

"Well he left a note. Thats good." Dean said. I rubbed my hands down my face.

"I fucked up!" I said louder. Sasha rubbed my back as I rested my face in my hands.

"He isn't mad at you y/n. Trust me. Roman understood how mad you were. He understood why you said everything you said. All he wants you to do is talk to him."

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Thank you guys."

"Of course y/n. We love you and we hate to see you upset."

I hugged Dean and Sasha both. I wrapped my arms around them tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending another half and hour in Sasha and Dean's room, I returned to mine, I took out my room key and scanned the key card scanner. I opened the door, closing it immediately after. I set my purse down on the counter. I looked up and saw Roman sitting on the couch.

"Hey baby." He said.

"Hey honey." I said. I walked over by him and sat by the couch. He raised his head a little and looked into my eyes. Looking at the pain in his eyes made me want to cry. My eyes watered up a little.

"I'm sorry." I said choking up. He pulled my into a hug as I sniffle a little.

"Don't cry baby. I understand why you were mad. I just didn't want you getting in trouble baby." He whispered against my ear.

"I know I was just so mad." I mumbled. He raised my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

"I love you. I love you so much. I only want whats best for you okay?" More tears streamed down my face. Roman took his thumb and wiped the tears away from my cheeks. He looked at me up and down with love. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips into his. God I really needed this.

Roman gently laid down on the couch as I laid over him. I ran my hands down his chest as I brushed my lips on his. I tugged on his shorts a little and he dug his hands under my shirt and unlaced my bra. The feeling of his hands gliding down my bare skin was enough to make me go crazy.