Chapter 51

I walk out of the curtain with my Women's Tag Team Title on my shoulder. I look around at the stadium which is now filled with thousands of screaming fans. I smile and stop right in front of the beginning of the ramp. I stand there as my music stops and Sasha's starts to play. The crowd starts cheering once more as Sasha came out looking like a total badass. I smile as I turned my head and watch her do her pose, lifting her sunglasses up and rested them on her forehead. We both head down to the ring together and raise our championships high. The crowd cheers as the music stops, so we wait a good minute before the crowd dies down.

"Whats up Cincinnati!" Me and Sasha both exclaim into the mic. The crowd cheers as we smile and look around the stadium of roaring fans.

S: Now Triple H has set up a match at SummerSlam, in which me and y/n will be defending our championships against the Bella Twins.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Y: Now let me tell you this. Sasha, do you think we are ready for SummerSlam?

S: Hell yeah!

Y: Do you think the WWE Universe is ready for SummerSlam?

S: Hell yeah!

Y: Do you think we are going to kick The Bella Twins's asses?

S: Hell yeah!

The crowd starts chanting hell yeah with Sasha

Y: Do you think The Bella Twins are ready for Summerslam? Ready to take our titles, and ready to beat us?

S: Hell NO!

The crowd cheers loudly as I give Sasha a fist bump. I loved being in the ring with her. Theres nothing better than being in the ring teamed up with your best friend. Me and Sasha trash talk about the twins for a few more minutes before we headed backstage. Later tonight we had our contract signing for the SummerSlam match.

"Hey babe." I heard a deep voice from behind me. I turn around and see my sexy husband standing there.

"Can I take you for a second?" He asks, almost like begging. I nodded and looked at Sasha, who was standing at my side.

"I'll be right back."

She nods and I walk over to Roman. He takes my hand and leads me far down a hallway.

"Where are we going babe?" I ask confusingly. I heard a quiet cackle from him. Oh god what is he doing...

He soon opens a random door and pulls me in. The automatic lights flicker on, and I realize that we are in a storage closet.

"Roman, what the hell are we doing in here?" I whisper randomly. He sends me a lustful smirk and brings his mouth to my ear.

"I told you I'm not patient baby." He whispers in my ear. His voice sent me instant butterflies and goosebumps. He grabs a hold of my ass and lifts me into his arms. I wrap my legs around his muscular waist. He leans towards my face and pounds his lips into mine. There was no space between, not even a millimeter.

⚠️ slight smut⚠️

He gently leaned me back against the cinder block wall, not breaking the connection of our synced lips. We then practically started tearing each others clothes off.

"Mr Reigns, you are a bad boy, you know that?" I said out of breath as he places steamy kisses down my collarbone. He hummed 'mhm' as he trailed kisses along my neck. I let out a loud moan as he seductively started biting and sucking on my sweet spot. I cover my mouth with my hand, nervous about someone hearing me.