Beast Feast Beauty

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"My mother died when I was a little girl, cancer took her out and she thought so hard, she was a lot like you, determined, strong, loving yet all of that was taken until she was stripped bare to her last shred of hope," I looked down away as she sat the side of the bed.

"Look at me," she demanded. So I did. "I will be your new mommy, I will give you everything you want and need baby, I will be your mistress, and anything you need me to be."

I nodded. "Yes, but can you untie me now please?'

She shook her head once more. "No, I like you like this baby I will finish dinner and feed you."

"Okay Eliza."

She smirks. "So now we know you have a mommy kink, does this mean we move to diapers, binkies and coloring books?" she asked.

I gasped. "G'No!" I slurred, feeling exhausted and tired. "I just wanna call you mommy and be picked up every now and then."

She walks to her drawer. "This will keep you company while I make dinner baby," she pulls out a pair of panties. How will panties keep me company? The puts them on me, something was bulky on the panties. Suddenly something vibrates. "These are your very own vibrating panties, when I press this button you will feel vibrations."

With that she leaves, my stomach burns with desire. Claire De Lune, fills the room, it's like a lullaby, it makes me feel safe, yet again it's all swept off by a vibration to my sex, my back arches and I let out a monotone moan. "Mistress..." I moan.

She comes back to the bedroom, I am a soaking wet mess and so is the sheets. The dinner wafts, in my nose and it smells gloriously good, I smile in delight. "Untie me." I spat, in the rush to eat dinner.

For that she takes the remote to the vibrator panties and stamps a book on top until I am moving like a wish out of water. "In this house you are not the one demanding young lady!"

I shudder, "Sorry mommy, will you spank me?" She looked like she wanted to, but she shook her head.

"I will not punish you, don't demand me ever again. Answer me now, who owns you?" she asked.

"Eliza Robinson owns me." I stated, yes this woman owns me , I am now her property and this time I felt comfortable saying it. My body chills, knowing it.

"See how well your body responds to me?" she touches my inner thigh, with her fingernails gliding across my skin. It tickles but feel good. "Time to eat, enough play."

She unties me then were on the bed, I lay on my stomach eating the cauliflower casserole. "Not bad babes." I moaned in the delight of the food, how succulent the food was, how perfect it tasted. I drank wine, that too was just as perfect, old grapes never tasted so good ever in my life, where did she get this from?

"You're not so bad yourself." she laughed and so did I.