73

Minho was truly worried as he followed Changbin back to the studio, carrying his and Jisung's paper cups. He couldn't have anything happen to his mate's throat. He loved Jisungs voice, so the rapper straining it seemed like the end of the world to Minho and he'd do anything in his power to prevent that. Changbin had to suppress a chuckle, feeling the tiniest bit of guilt over his lie. Minho was too pure, his attempts at caring for Jisung while he himself was regressed were absolutely adorable. The rapper struggled to open the doors for them as both had their hands full but they made it and he winked at his friends as he handed Chan his coffee. "Dada, chu otay?", Minho pouted, twitching his ears till the hood slipped off. Accepting the tea, Jisung smiled: "Daddy's okay, kitten. Do you wanna listen to the song in full now? It's only a demo version and will probably change a little after editing but I think it's pretty good already." Minho nodded eagerly as he climbed into his mate's lap. Changbin got settled to and sipping his coffee, Chan turned on the speakers and played the song for Minho.

Jisung watched Minho, curious about his reaction. He almost giggled when he saw the little's lips slightly ajar as he stared at his mate with the most whipped look on his face. Minho even forgot about his hot chocolate as he listened to his caregiver's voice coming from the speakers. He obviously couldn't keep himself from purring, the sound only growing louder as Jisung started to pet his ears, proud that he had stunned his mate. The last notes played, Chan and Changbin exchanging a look, trying their hardest to fight back a laugh at the lovestruck little. Pressing as gentle kiss to Minho's cheek, Jisung whispered: "Your hot chocolate will be cold chocolate soon, kitten." Though the smirk in the rapper's voice was evident to Chan and Changbin, Minho could only continue to stare at his mate as he slowly lifted the paper cup to his lips, taking a tiny sip of the sweet drink. They took their time, listening to a few more unreleased songs, while Jisung encouraged Minho to drink his warm chocolate. The warmth and sweet flavor made the hybrid drowsy and he eventually dozed off in Jisung's arms.

Once Minho had fallen asleep, Chan turned off the song and instead played a beat on low volume. This would be their new track and they needed to write some fitting lyrics. They continued to work and write lyrics for almost two more hours, occasionally rapping a few lines in hushed voices before deciding they'd call it a day. It was around dinnertime that Jisung gently woke Minho up from his nap. The little whined softly, rubbing his eyes and pressing himself closer to his mate before finally looking at him. "Hey, sweets", Jisung whispered, "It's time to go home." Still sleepy, Minho pouted as the rapper made him stand before getting up himself. Yawning, the hybrid clutched Jisung's arm while his caregiver carefully pulled up his hood to cover his adorable cat ears. "It's okay, we'll be home soon", Jisung promised, allowing his mate to cling to his arm as they made their way out of the building. It would only be a short walk home and the rapper appreciated the fresh air, while Minho dragged his feet barely able to stay awake.

When they arrived back at the apartment, Jisung remembered how Minho had been dancing half of the day and decided to run the hybrid a nice warm bubble bath to wash off the dried sweat before they'd have dinner and turn in for an early bedtime. Kicking off his shoes, Minho let his caregiver walk him to the bathroom and quietly sat down on the closed toilet lid. He was slowly waking up more and smiled when he saw the mountains of bubbles growing in their tub. "Will you be okay from here?", Jisung asked softly as he ruffled the little's hair, "I'd be in the kitchen to prepare dinner if that's okay?" – "Min ish a big boy who tan wash his own haiw", Minho agreed proudly, "Chu dwy ma haiw an' eaws tho?" – "Of course, I will, kitten", the rapper chuckled, "What would you like me to make for dinner? I could make tuna sandwiches. If I remember correctly, your favorite cartoon should be starting in thirty minutes, so we can eat in the living room while we watch it." Minho cheered happily, nodding in agreement.

Listening to the muffled splashing sounds, Jisung prayed he wouldn't regret his decision to leave Minho unsupervised. The song they had completed earlier was still stuck in his head and he hummed the tune softly as he prepared one plate with sandwiches and one with apple slices for desert. After placing their dinner onto the coffee table, Jisung made his way to the bedroom and collected a large blanket for them to cuddle under, as well as Minho's baby blanket. They'd get to spend some quality time again after so long. On his way back to the living room, Jisung was startled when two arms wrapped him in a hug from behind. With his feline nature coming out more and more, Minho found it funny to sneak up on his mate and was delighted that the other hadn't heard him. A surprised giggle escaped Jisung before he turned around and smiled at the hybrid. "You're getting better and better at scaring daddy", he chuckled, reaching for the towel around Minho's neck. A proud smile spread on the little's lips as he stood perfectly still, waiting for his caregiver to finish drying his hair. Throwing the towel over his own shoulder, Jisung held out the blankets to Minho and hummed: "You wanna get comfy already and turn on the TV? I'll be there in a second."

While Minho waddled to the living room and got settled on the couch, remote in hand, Jisung headed back to the bathroom to put the little's towel on the hook and to make sure everything was clean and they wouldn't have to worry about their apartment getting flooded. "Dada, it awmost start", Minho called out to him and he rushed to get back to the other in time for their cartoon. Jisung covered their legs with the blanket before handing Minho a sandwich. The crumbs wouldn't matter since he could just shake out the blanket. Picking up his own sandwich, Jisung hid a smile by taking a bite, so the little wouldn't feel flustered that his caregiver had heard the quiet 'nom's every time he took a bite.

Once their sandwiches were gone, Minho cuddled into Jisung's side, while the rapper fed him apple slices. "Dada...?", the little mumbled, "Chu stiww wuv Minnie?" Furrowing his brows, Jisung glanced down at his mate and frowned: "Of course, I love you, kitten. Why would you think I don't?" – "Hmm, chu wooked upset when Minnie came to visit chu at da studio", Minho breathed, his ears drooping sadly. Pressing a light kiss to the hybrid's droopy ears, Jisung admitted: "I was just shocked and jealous that you were cuddling Channie-hyung while I wasn't there. After you two explained what had happened, it was all good." – "Dada wan'ed cuddwes too?", Minho giggled as he rubbed his face into the rapper's side. Poking the little's tummy, Jisung whined: "What kind of question is that?! Of course, daddy wanted cuddles too. Hell, daddy wanted all the cuddles for himself!" Cracking up, Minho covered his lips with both hands. "Dada said a bad wowd", the little laughed, "Dat sounds wike dada has to get punishment." – "Oh no, I did", Jisung gasped dramatically, "What punishment would your highness seem fit for a peasant like me, who can't even mind his words?" – "Hmmmmm...."

Minho took a long moment to consider what punishment his caregiver should get before beaming: "Chu need sing Minnie to sweep!" Jisung had to suppress a chuckle at the truly horrifying punishment before growing soft when the little gave him a worried look. "Chu voice be otay now?", Minho pouted, remembering how they had to get tea for his mate earlier. Pecking the hybrid's nose, Jisung softly smiled: "My voice is fine, kitten, and I'd gladly take my punishment as you demanded. What would you want me to sing though?" – "Dat song", Minho urged, tugging on his caregiver's sleeve. The rapper gave him a confused look. He had written many songs by now. "Da one fwom eawier", the little pressed, frustrated that Jisung didn't get it. "You mean the one we recorded earlier? You liked that?", Jisung giggled, pulling his mate into a side hug. Avoiding the rapper's eyes, Minho mumbled: "Me wiked dat wots and me wike dada's voice wots too." – "Alright, you fluffy little bean. Seems like our cartoon is over anyway, so let's brush those little teethies and get ready for bed", Jisung beamed, throwing off the blanket, "We can't let daddy go unpunished for using such bad words around his kitten."