21

A few days later when Hyunjin and Felix were to check in with 3racha, Minho had already told Jisung he wanted to meet them in his human form. The rapper was more than happy, looking forward to not having to hide the other anymore. Minho had taken an eternity, choosing what he wanted to wear when being formally introduced to Chan and Changbin, trying on most of Jisung's clothes, while the younger kept telling him he looked amazing no matter what he wore. The hybrid had been too anxious to have breakfast that morning, so Jisung had packed a lunchbox for him to eat at the studio later. Deliberately planning to be late, the rapper kept ignoring his hyungs' messages as he pretended to be asleep still. He should have been at the studio pretty early, so he'd be there before Hyunjin and Felix arrived. They had decided it'd be best to take Minho there after his two former classmates had already arrived, so Jisung waited for Chan to scold him for being late when their guests were already there.

Eventually, he got a worried message, Chan asking him where he was because they were all already at the studio, waiting for him. Jisung's heart started to race as he texted back that he was sorry for sleeping in and would be there shortly. Minho watched him with wide eyes, figuring they were going to head out now. "Are you ready, hyung?", the rapper asked. Shaking his head, Minho stammered: "Give me a moment please. I still need to hide my ears and tail." It took him a bit longer than usual to make his cat features disappear as he was too nervous to really focus on it. His hands trembled when he reached for the coat Jisung held out to him. "Everything will be alright, yeah? It doesn't matter how they'll react, I'll still be there for you. If it doesn't go well, we'll just head back home and have a comfy day of cuddles and movies", Jisung hummed, taking his hand when they had put on their coats. Not trusting himself to speak, Minho nodded and held onto the rapper's hand as it was the only thing grounding him.

To Minho it seemed like no time had passed when they arrived at the studio. Did Jisung usually walk that fast in the mornings or did he space out for most of the way? When they stood in front of the closed studio door, the rapper pulled him into a hug. "You ready?", he whispered, despite the studio being sound proof. Gulping, Minho nodded and stepped to the side, hiding right next to the door when Jisung knocked as a warning before stepping in. All eyes were on the youngest rapper the moment he entered, Chan frowning: "Sungie, where have you been?" - "Ah, I'm sorry, hyungs", Jisung laughed nervously, bowing to his hyungs and their guests, "I brought somebody with me, who I want to introduce to you." The others furrowed their brows, not expecting anyone else to join them. Minho's heart pounded, hearing Jisung's words. "Hyung, come in, please", the rapper requested, giving Minho a reassuring smile as he stepped in, keeping his head low.

"Hello, my name is Minho", the hybrid announced nervously, barely baring to look up at the others. Hyunjin was the first to react, gasping dramatically: "Hyung?! Where have you been and how did you know Jisung?" Feeling overwhelmed, Minho couldn't answer, so Jisung walked up next to him and took his hand, smiling: "We met a while ago, so when I told him we were working with you two, he wanted to see you again." - "You missed us, hyung?", Felix asked quietly, tilting his head. If the older missed them, why had he never told them where he went? Minho gave a shy nod, looking at his feet, so he was startled when two arms snuck around his waist. Confused, he looked up at the young Aussie clinging to him. Hyunjin soon made his way over too, wrapping his arms around both of the dancers.

When they moved away, Chan offered Minho a seat on the couch, the rappers sitting in their seats at the table, while their three guests sat next to each other on the small couch. "Hyung, I brought him along, thinking he could join Hyunjin and Felix with the dance cover. If you two don't mind him working with him that is", Jisung explained, shooting the two dancers a hopeful look. Shaking his head in disbelieve, Hyunjin announced: "I don't mind at all but I think there's a lot we need to catch up on." - "Yeah, we really do", Felix agreed, "Why did you leave without saying good bye, hyung?" Nervously looking at Jisung, the older admitted: "There has been a small incident at school, which made me leave unexpectedly. If you want, I can show you." The others nodded curiously, so Minho stood up, taking a deep breath to calm himself.