55

The nap had helped a lot and Minho felt refreshed when he woke up in Jisung's lap. The rapper's sweater had a damp spot where his mate had suckled on it but he didn't mind. Gently running his fingers through Minho's fur, Jisung remained focused on the laptop. His lips formed a small smile when the cat nudged his hand, so he moved it to massage the little's fluffy ears. He was glad that Minho had woken up on his own, otherwise he would've had to wake him soon, so the hybrid wouldn't ruin his sleeping pattern entirely, and he didn't want the boy to be cranky because he had been woken. Though he was comfortable where he lay, Minho soon got bored, especially because his mate just wouldn't pay any attention to him. Jisung was glad they had finally had an idea they could work with and was deeply invested in their work, absentmindedly petting the hybrid in his lap.

Had Jisung not been so focused on his work, he might have remembered that Minho didn't like being ignored. To be fair, the rapper wasn't ignoring him but he wasn't really giving him much attention either. Glancing around, Minho spotted his teether but only a few centimeters from it was Jisung's hand, so it was obvious which option he'd choose. The hybrid lifted his head and hesitantly started to lick the rapper's fingers before gnawing on them. Though Jisung glanced down at him for a moment and patted his head, he didn't get the desired reaction, as the rapper just went back to his work. Growing frustrated, Minho bit down a little harder, which made his mate flinch. He instantly felt guilty for causing the other pain and comfortingly licked the spot. Jisung sighed and carefully bundled the little into his baby blanket, mainly to keep him still, then he held the fluffy blanket bundle to his chest and rocked him gently.

Minho purred softly, the rocking soothing him, at least for the time being. He relaxed and didn't even notice how Changbin snuck a picture of him and Jisung but the other did, making eye contact and nodding towards his phone that lay on the coffee table in front of them. He wanted to have this picture too. Quickly sending the picture to Jisung, Changbin put his phone away and focused back on the laptop, so they'd hopefully be done soon. Just as he had fully directed his focus at the song they were working on, a soft *meow* pulled Jisung from his thoughts. Minho was squirming in his arms, slowly wriggling out of his blanket. Since the little apparently didn't want to be held anymore, Jisung put him down and pulled the teether closer, so the boy would have something to occupy himself with. Figuring Minho would be satisfied with roaming freely for some time, Jisung turned his entire focus to his work and even managed to be productive for quite a while.

While 3racha worked, little Minho sat on the floor looking up at his mate with big, sad eyes. He just wanted his Sungie to pay attention to him, was that really that difficult? Since the rapper just wouldn't give him attention, Minho dragged his blanket a few steps away and started to chew on the soft material as he sulked, contemplating how he could get the other's attention. When sulking too had become boring, he waddled back to Jisung and dug his claws into the rapper's jeans, so he could stand up on his hindlegs. Jisung winced as Minho's claws penetrated the fabric of his jeans, digging into his skin. He looked down at the cat and cooed: "What's up, Min?" The hybrid gave a demanding *meow* and when Jisung bent down, his mate nuzzled against his cheek.

At this point, Chan and Changbin were starting to get confused too. Minho had been around them in his cat-form a lot before they had found out about him being a hybrid, so him not letting Jisung work was weird. Climbing on Jisung's lap, Minho put his front paws against the rapper's chest and nuzzled against the other's chin. Jisung pressed a soft kiss to his mate's head, whispering: "What's wrong, hm?" He only got a sad drawn out *meow*, as Minho continued to nuzzle against his neck. Feeling helpless, Jisung looked at Chan. He knew they were supposed to work and he only brought Minho along because he thought the hybrid would lay quietly in his lap. "How about you take him home, Sungie? I have an appointment in an hour, so we would have to end our session soon anyway", the Aussie hummed, saving the file they had been working on. The younger felt guilty for cutting their work even shorter but mainly, he was worried about Minho.

Changbin took the bag and collected Minho's blanket and teether, handing it to Jisung once the younger had put on his coat. He had so many questions. Would Felix be similar to Minho when in his cat-form and how could they communicate because these two obviously struggled to. Hurriedly bidding his hyungs goodbye, Jisung rushed home and Changbin left Chan's apartment soon after, the oldest insisting he had things to do. Though Changbin was confused by the Aussie's eagerness to stop working for the day, his thoughts soon returned to Felix. He was right, Jisung struggled to communicate with Minho while the hybrid was in his cat-form, at least when he was little and in his cat-form. Kicking off his shoes, Jisung made his way to the living room and sat on the couch, so he could peel both of them out of his coat. Minho was still needy, rubbing himself against the rapper's chest, probably scenting him.

"Minnie, can you shift for me?", Jisung cooed, petting the little's ears, "I don't know what you need, kitten." Meowing sadly, Minho looked up at him and tilted his head. Shifting sounded way too difficult right now. He stood up against the rapper's chest and repeatedly bumped his nose against the other's chubby cheek, hoping he'd get the hint. Leaning down a bit to make it easier for the hybrid to reach his face, Jisung whispered: "Kisses? Is it kisses you need, prince?" Minho started to purr and licked the other's cheek. Giggling, the rapper held Minho's head on his palm and pecked his nose, then his forehead and then he rubbed the hybrid's ears. "My kitten needed kisses all along, hm?", Jisung cooed, peppering the cat's head with more kisses. Minho purred loudly before hopping off his mate's lap and dashing to the bedroom. He had realized there would be more space on his face if he was in his human-form and suddenly, shifting seemed absolutely worth it, so he quickly turned human and messily threw on his clothes before waddling to the living room and climbing back on Jisung's lap.

"Hey there", Jisung chuckled, cupping the little's cheeks, "My kitten had needed kisses and I was too blind to see, hm? I'm sorry, I didn't get it." Minho giggled, wrapping his arms around the other's neck as he waited for the rapper to continue giving him his kisses. Wrapping his arms around the hybrid's waist, Jisung started to pepper the boy's face with dozens of pecks only stopping to blow a raspberry against the little's neck. Minho squealed, trying to get away. He almost fell off the couch in his struggle but Jisung's arms around his waist held him in place as the rapper laughed: "I'm sorry, you want more kisses?" - "Yesh, pwease", Minho giggled, poking the other's cheeks with his index fingers, "Dada has squishy cheekies." - "I do?", Jisung gasped, puffing up his cheeks. Minho broke into a fit of giggles, squishing his caregiver's cheeks.

It took a while for the little to calm down, so Jisung could give him more kisses. The rapper felt stupid. He should've known what Minho needed was affection after he had been so upset earlier. All he could do to make up for it was to shower him with even more affection now. As expected, Minho was soaking up every ounce of love he could get, snuggling against Jisung's chest as the rapper nuzzled his face against his soft ears and kissed his head, over and over again. It had taken a while till he finally got his mate's attention but the wait had been worth it. "Dadaaa?", Minho asked shyly, fiddling with his fingers. Looking up, the rapper hummed: "What is it, little prince?" - "Can- Can Minnie have a kissie ... here?", the little pouted, pointing at his lips. Hugging the boy tight, Jisung beamed: "My kitten wants a kissie right there?" Minho nodded eagerly, puckering his lips. The rapper chuckled but leaned closer, so he could peck the boy's lips repeatedly in quick succession before the little squealed happily, pressing his hands to his lips. Jisung realized he should've done this much sooner but at least his kitten was happy now.