4

3racha continued to work for a few more hours and it was getting closer to lunch time, when Minho woke up. The hybrid was confused as to what had woken him because he had fallen asleep so exhausted, he had been certain he'd sleep for a very long time. When he rolled over, he felt his stomach cramp up and let out a pained meow. Jisung worriedly looked down at him and ran a hand down his spine. The rapper didn't know but the touch was incredibly comforting to Minho who had been touch starved for over two years. Trying to go back to sleep and hopefully sleep some of the discomfort off, the hybrid closed his eyes and focused solely on the gentle hand stroking his fur. After a few minutes he had to admit though, his stomach hurt too badly to get anymore rest. Still he kept his eyes closed and hoped the boy wouldn't stop petting him.

The longer Minho lay awake, the more aware he became of one thing. His stomach was cramping badly but the pain had also morphed into nausea and he was certain he'd need to be sick at some point. It scared him because he didn't know where the bathrooms were in this building and he didn't really feel like throwing up in his naked human-form in an environment he wasn't familiar with. Besides, he wasn't even sure he'd get there with how badly it hurt to walk on his sprained paw. He didn't want to get sick in front of those three people here in his cat-form, worrying they'd throw him right back out into the rain because they were disgusted by him. They had been kind enough to shelter him from the storm if only just for a little while. Minho didn't want to make them regret their decision. Trying to keep his stomach in place, he focused on the comforting touch and the warmth around him, fully unaware of the pained whimpers that escaped him.

Jisung had soon picked up on the pained sounds, as had Chan and Changbin, who reminded the younger that he really needed to take the cat to a vet. Glancing down at the pitiful bundle in his lap, Jisung agreed, something was not okay, if only he could figure out what it was. Feeling his mouth water, Minho shakily stood up and ungracefully hopped off the rapper's lap. He tripped himself upon landing on the floor, having forgotten about his injured paw. Limping a few steps away, the hybrid felt his stomach lurch as the milk he had drank earlier shot up his throat. He could barely hear the surprised gasps over the loud ringing in his ears, as his heart started to race.

That was it, he had messed up and would be right back out in the rain soon. Minho had no time to dwell on it as he got sick again, feeling a hesitant hand on his back. When he was done, the hybrid felt weak and shaky, tiredly turning his head to see that the hand on his back belonged to the boy who had found him. He felt himself be picked up, thankful that the rapper had placed one hand under his chest and the other under his legs, trying to avoid applying pressure on the cat's sore middle. Minho thought he'd be taken out of the building and was surprised when Jisung placed him onto the seat, he had previously sat on.

"How about we call it a day?", Chan sighed, pulling out his phone, "We've been here all night. I'll call us a cab and we'll drop you off at that vet clinic on our way home because that cat is not okay, that much is obvious." Jisung nodded. There was no way he'd be able to focus on their work with how worried he was. He kept glancing at the sick hybrid, while he cleaned up the mess. Minho had curled up into a tiny ball, trying to ease the cramps still twisting his gut. He was at a loss. How could he feel so sick so suddenly? At least they had kept him inside their studio as he tried to ride out the pain. When Jisung was done cleaning up, he squirted a generous amount of hand sanitizer into his hand, after Chan had reminded him the stray cat might suffer from parasites. He quickly shoved the plastic bag, containing his dirty clothes into his backpack and made a mental note to bring a fresh set of spare clothes to their studio to restock their emergency bag.

Soon their cab was there and Jisung carefully picked Minho up, who tiredly dug his claws into the material of the rapper's hoodie, afraid to be dropped. It took some convincing for the cab driver to take them with their cat, despite not having a carrier for the pet. The hybrid barely paid attention to their argument, feeling safe in the arms of the boy who had found him. He did pay attention though when he realized they were taking him into a car. Minho hated cars with a passion, they scared him almost as bad as heights and storms, knowing one had taken his parents' lives. The hybrid knew though, that it was either following those humans into the car or being left behind out there, so he tried to pull himself together and slow his racing heart. He couldn't stop himself from slipping though, letting out pitiful whimpers.

Minho was scared and in pain, yet he reminded himself that this was still better than hiding behind those trashcans under his blanket. His blanket, oh how badly he wanted that right now. Feeling so small and vulnerable, the little hybrid did the only thing that came to mind in order to comfort himself. He started to suckle on the fabric close to his face, which happened to be Jisung's hoodie, the rapper looking down at him in surprise. Jisung didn't pull the fabric from the cat's mouth though, finding the action adorable and hoping it would occupy the small creature until they reached their destination.