31

With Minho napping in the same room with Jisung, the rapper was able to work so much more productively. He didn't worry about the hybrid all that much, knowing he was close by and him being asleep, assured Jisung, he at least wasn't in pain. The headache had been caused by him resisting his headspace, so it's be most convenient if he slept for a while, to both, sleep off the pain and pass the time till the rapper was done working and could take him home where he could safely be little. Chan and Changbin of course noticed the difference in their dongsaeng's behavior but didn't point it out at first but when Jisung turned down the offer of taking a break, Chan spoke up: "You know, Sung, although I appreciate your hard work, you're starting to scare me. What's going that has you so determined?" - "Huh, oh, I'd just like to finish quicker in case Minho-hyung still doesn't feel well when he wakes up. He hasn't been feeling too great the past few days either and I thought it was all fine now but maybe it's not", Jisung rambled, worried with how emotional the hybrid was when in his headspace, that he might give his secret little-side away. The two other members nodded in understanding, smiling at how protective their dongsaeng had become.

After another hour of work, Chan and Changbin were eager to take a break, so they tried to distract Jisung. "With Minho still sleeping, I think I can ask you this, Sung. Are you and Minho dating? You're so close and acting more like a couple, so...", Changbin mused, leaning back in his chair. Rolling his eyes at the older, Jisung sighed: "First of all, Minho might still be able to hear you, second, I'm working and third, I could ask you the same about Felix." It was quiet, except for Changbin drawing a sharp breath in surprise. "Binnie, the two of you aren't as subtle as you think", Chan laughed, patting the other's back, "I'd still like to hear your answer though, Sungie." - "I don't have an answer though", Jisung muttered, glancing back towards Minho, "Sometimes it almost feels like we are, sometimes it's different. Him being a hybrid makes things a bit harder to compare to human relationships, so I don't know." Humming in thought, Chan pushed: "Would you like it though, dating him?" - "If your asking if I have feelings for him, then yes but I thought we all knew that already", Jisung hushed, turning to check if Minho was still asleep. It wasn't like the hybrid didn't know about Jisung's feelings, he had confessed after all but their dynamics were still confusing.

Seeing Jisung not really invested in any of the gossip, only wanting to finish working, Chan and Changbin sighed and gave up on taking a break. Chan already planning what to do when they finished early. Maybe he'd be able to distract Hyunjin for a while, so Changbin could spend some time with Felix and figure things out. Hyunjin had been a bit down today anyways, so might as well cheer him and maybe even get to know him better. If the others did end up becoming couples, Hyunjin would definitely end up as part of their growing friend group, yet Chan barely knew anything about him. What if he had some tea to spill about Minho and Felix? He was so spaced out that Changbin's hand on his back startled him. "Hyung, we finished the track. Listen, so you can do the fine-tuning", the younger instructed, looking at Chan expectantly. The Aussie nodded and accepted the headphones, none of them wanting to wake Minho. He listened to what Changbin and Jisung had completed and his eyes widened. Despite Jisung rushing it a bit, it had still turned out amazing and he'd barely need to change much after all.

"Yeah, that sounds good, I'll do the fine-tuning soon but I won't need your help for it, so why don't we move on to the next track?", Chan offered, not wanting to keep Jisung at the studio when he couldn't do much anyway. It was slowly getting dark outside, so they were mainly waiting for Minho to wake up on his own, so Jisung could take him home for dinner. When it didn't seem like the hybrid would wake up anytime soon, Chan announced: "Let's call it a day now, we've all worked hard. Binnie, I think Felix wanted to talk to you earlier and I was going to check on Hyunjin, so why don't we head down to the dance room? Jisung, if you don't want to wake him, you can stay but make sure to lock the door when you leave." - "Will do, hyung?", the youngest rapper smiled, glancing at his sleeping mate. "What did Felix want to talk to me about?", Changbin frowned, afraid it might be something bad. Chan only shrugged, humming that he didn't know, when he knew exactly that Felix wasn't planning on anything. He could already imagine his cousins confused expression when Changbin asked him what he wanted to talk about. Yeah, Chan really needed to be there at the dance room when it happened.