38

When Jisung finished feeding Minho, he went to get his own bowl of porridge. Of course, the hybrid demanded to be right back in the other's lap, the second the rapper returned. He was his mate, so this was his spot. Afraid Minho might get bored watching him eat, Jisung pulled the berries closer, so the little had something to nibble on till Jisung himself had finished eating. His plan almost worked, Minho happily snacked on his berries but eventually, the rapper's porridge became more interesting. He wasn't hungry anymore but the porridge looked so soft, inviting him to play with it. Curious about how it'd feel, the hybrid extended his hand, poking his finger into the warm mush. Squealing at the funny feeling, Minho pulled his hand back, which made the other laugh. "Don't play with food, Minnie", Jisung warned softly, worried he had failed to enforce that rule when they had played with their dinosaur nuggets together.

For some time, Minho was content with only watching his caregiver but then he remembered how funny it had felt to touch the porridge. Reaching for the bowl again, the hybrid tried to put his fingers in but this time, Jisung was faster, moving the bowl away. "Ah ah, we don't do that kitten", he chuckled, handing Minho another strawberry, "Have some more berries, hm?" - "Bewewe-we wewwies", the little babbled, munching on his berry. That didn't last for long though. Waiting for Jisung to be distracted, Minho reached for the porridge bowl again. There wasn't even half of it left, so to reach it, the little put his entire hand into the bowl. When Jisung looked up to find the hybrid mushing his remaining porridge with his hand, he startled, gasping: "Minnie, noo. We don't play with food." Minho only giggled, the porridge feeling so funny under his hand. "I guess I'll have to get you some playdough at some point but for now, hands off my food please", he sighed, giving the hybrid a stern look.

Minho did remove his hand from the bowl, only to reach for Jisung with his porridge-covered hand. The rapper was quick to catch his wrist, holding it far away from them. Quickly getting up with Minho in his arms, he speed-walked to the bathroom and placed the little down on the closed toilet seat. Jisung cleaned away most of the porridge with some toilet paper but the other's hands were still sticky. Most of his face was covered with the juice of the berries he had eaten, lips pink and cheeks sticky. "Messy baby", Jisung laughed, starting a warm bubble bath, "Look at you, someone urgently needs bath time." Glancing at his hands, a lighthearted giggle slipped from Minho's lips as he made grabby hands at his caregiver. The rapper took a step back, patting the other's head and sighing: "You get huggies when you're all cleaned up because a sticky baby is enough, we don't need a sticky Dada too." The little pouted softly, making more urgent grabby hands at Jisung but the other shook his head.

Jisung had removed most of Minho's clothes, leaving him only in his underwear as he placed the boy into the bath. The hybrid looked at him betrayed. He had wanted huggies, not bath time. With how young Minho had slipped, it was easy to distract him though. After washing the little's hands and cleaning his face with a soft washcloth, Jisung picked up some of the bubbles, mushing them between his hands. Minho looked at them with innocent eyes before picking some up himself. This was even better than his Dada's porridge. "Minnie look!", the rapper smiled, blowing the bubbles off his hand and watching them float back into the tub. The little squealed in excitement and happily hit the water with his hands, splashing large amounts of water on Jisung in the process.

After playing with Minho for a little longer, the caregiver warned: "I'm just going to get you some fresh clothes, you stay here and be a good kitten. Don't drown!" When the hybrid only looked at him with big eyes, Jisung rushed to the bedroom to pick out a new outfit for his mate. He also contemplated getting changed himself because his clothes were soaked but postponed it till he had Minho out of the tub and dressed, as he could imagine he'd get more water on himself when trying to get the little out. Luckily, this time, the little had listened to him and quietly played with his bubbles, not causing trouble and not drowning either. "Hey tiny kitten, let's get you out of the water, hm?", Jisung smiled, taking the boy's towel off the hook. It was a bit of a struggle to get Minho out of the tub and bundled into his towel. As predicted, there was water everywhere and the rapper was glad he hadn't changed his clothes yet.

Jisung settled Minho in the nest they had left in the living room, turning on a cartoon and handing the little his pacifier, so he'd be occupied for some time. While the hybrid was busy suckling on his paci, Jisung hurried to the bedroom and changed into some dry clothes. He hadn't yet finished eating and was still a bit hungry, so he grabbed himself a banana, getting rid of the cold porridge before returning to the living room to keep an eye on Minho. The little didn't pay attention to the cartoon at all, feeling too small to comprehend the plot. Instead, he curiously crawled around their nest, inspecting it and sniffing the different pillows and blankets. Minho had to accept, this nest was so much better than the last one he had made. It was so cozy and smelled so much more like Jisung. Only one thing was missing, that undeniably had to be in the nest. Jisung himself. Whining loudly behind his pacifier, the little made grabby hands at his mate, which made Jisung smile. He folded the peel of his banana and crouched next to the nest, cupping Minho's cheek, cooing: "What do you need, little one?"

Unable to express himself, the hybrid gestured messily, indecipherable babbles leaving his lips as he tugged on Jisung's shirt. "You want me to join you?", the rapper guessed and carefully climbed over the low wall of pillows. Happily clapping his hands, Minho crawled into the other's lap and curled up tightly, his tail wrapping around both of them. Jisung softly rubbed the little's fluffy ears and cooed: "It's cuddle time for my tiny Minnie, hm?" The hybrid nodded, nuzzling his face deeper into the rapper's chest. Jisung continued to massage the little's ears, which started to droop slightly as he relaxed, the paci moving softly against Jisung's chest. "Precious kitten", the caregiver breathed, nuzzling other's hair and kissing one of his ears. Minho purred softly as he started to knead the rapper's shirt in his hands. His purring grew louder as Jisung continued to press soft kisses all over his fluffy ears and hair, muttering quiet compliments about how cute the other was. Minho loved being called cute, it never failed making him feel soft and small.

Eventually, Jisung laid back against the pillows and smiled when Minho picked up his head. The little was quick to crawl up further, laying on his Dada's chest and nuzzling his face into the crook of the other's neck. What seemed like the perfect position to sleep in wasn't. His mate smelled so good, Minho couldn't help but keep sniffing his neck, rubbing his face against the rapper's skin. When Jisung moved his head to see what the little was doing, the hybrid whined in complaint. Why couldn't his Dada just stay still? That was when Minho had an idea. An idea that was supposed to keep every other hybrid away from his Dada because he certainly wouldn't share the rapper with anyone else.

Sitting up, Minho moved his head to Jisung's chest and started to rub his face into the other's sweater. If he managed to scent his mate properly, everyone else had to back up. Purring loudly, the hybrid continued to rub his cheeks all over the other's chest and shoulders, which confused Jisung but he let the boy continue. Eventually, he picked up his phone from the coffee table and googled cat behavior, realizing Minho was scenting him as a way of marking him as his. A wide smile spread on the rapper's face and he waited for the hybrid to finish sniffing him to check whether he had properly taken on his scent. When Minho was satisfied and tried to lay down again, Jisung shifted their position, so the little was laying next to him, not on top of him, and decided to return the favor. Minho giggled happily when his mate rubbed his squishy cheek against his chest and collar bone, making sure the little smelled like him. "Dada da da", the hybrid babbled, grabbing Jisung's sleeve and pressing himself closer to the rapper. He purred loudly when his caregiver went back to petting his ears. Smiling, Jisung kissed his little's forehead and wrapped one arm around the boy's waist to hold him close as they continued to cuddle.