63

With the time difference, I'm probably a few hours early but I still wanna take the time to say "Happy Birthday" to MINYOONGI911816

Minho was still pretty shy and even a little on edge around Seungmin but slowly warmed up to the other hybrid. Jeongin was a great help with that, making it obvious that no matter how much he got on his mate's nerves, the older wouldn't do anything the little wasn't okay with. Though he had gotten a bit bolder, sniffing Seungmin and accepting his presence, Minho remained mostly non-verbal for the rest of the afternoon. It wasn't much of a problem and when they settled around the table, he had already started smiling again. Remembering the cupcakes Jeongin and him had brought back from the café earlier, Minho felt all giddy inside and hoped his mate would feel the same when he got to taste how amazing their baking was. He patiently waited in his seat, while Jisung served Seungmin some milk-tea before filling Jeongin's sippy cup and Minho's bottle with warm milk-tea too. "Appa, we got da bestest cupcakes evew", Jeongin announced proudly, making the other little giggle. Booping his mate's nose, Seungmin chuckled: "Really, you did? Minnie is he speaking the truth?" Giggling now too, Minho gave a shy nod before turning to see if Jisung would finally sit down too.

As soon as Jisung took a seat, Minho climbed over into his lap, nuzzling against the rapper's neck. "You gonna give me your paci?", Jisung asked softly, running his finger down the hybrid's back. When the little whined in discontent, he added: "I've got your bottle here and I thought you wanted cupcakes." Pouting, Minho removed his pacifier and traded it for the bottle his Daddy handed him, Jeongin soon following his example. Seungmin patted Jeongin's head and handed him one of the cupcakes when the little had tried a few sips of tea and placed his sippy cup back down. All the while, Minho was still occupied with his bottle. The drink faintly tasted like his favorite milk and he loved it. Jisung tried a cupcake too and beamed: "You two were right! Those really are the best cupcakes ever." His mate giggled softly, almost choking on his drink. Picking apart the cupcake, Jisung raised some up and gently nudged the back of Minho's hand, the hybrid instantly lowering his bottle, so the other could feed him. Since Jeongin was a big boy, he eagerly nibbled on his cupcake, sometimes needing Seungmin to remind him to sip his tea in between.

"Appa, ish soo yummy!", Jeongin squealed, holding a cupcake up to Seungmin's lips for the caregiver to take a bite. That left the older in a difficult position as he both wanted to tell his little that he was right but couldn't undermine his own rules and speak with his mouth full. Jisung had to bite back a laugh, when Seungmin nodded, his ears flopping a little, and he tried to swallow as fast as he could, praising: "Yeah, baby, they really are!" Jeongin happily clapped his hands at the confirmation, bouncing a little in his seat. Realizing the other couple's interactions weren't so different from his and Jisung's, Minho allowed himself to let his guard down more. Before, he had only been non-verbal from fear but now he slowly slipped younger as he suckled on his bottle, accepting the occasional cupcake-bite from his Daddy. He heard Jisung and Seungmin talking but his mind was too fuzzy to make much sense of it and he had found something far more interesting anyway. His caregiver had left half a cupcake on the plate, sipping his tea as him and Seungmin talked.

Curious, Minho reached out a hand and carefully poked at the treat, his bottle still clutched in the other hand though he had entirely forgotten about his drink. It felt so funny and there was still some buttercream on top. The hybrid loved feeling different textures when he was regressed that deeply and the buttercream felt mushy and sticky at the same time, it was amazing. Seungmin watched him with a faint smile on his lips, holding back a laugh as he realized that Jisung hadn't noticed what his mate was up to yet. Seungmin knew that as caregivers, they should have each other's back, but what would life be without a little mischief? Nodding along with what the rapper was saying, Seungmin pretended to be fully invested in their conversation though he could hear Jeongin's held back giggles next to him, as Minho played with the abandoned piece of cupcake.

Jisung was startled when something soft and sticky was smeared across his cheek, both Seungmin and Jeongin laughing loudly. Minho squealed in delight when he saw the smear of buttercream his finger had left across his mate's cheek. This was almost like painting. The hybrid had never considered himself an artist although he did like coloring mandalas but painting freely on Jisung was somehow so much more fun. "Minnie?", the rapper whined exasperatedly before laughing too. He knew he shouldn't laugh because he would only encourage the little to act like this but his friends' laughter was contagious and he couldn't help it. "Kitten, why?", Jisung complained. The little only giggled, clapping his hands before whining at how sticky they felt, making his caregiver sigh: "Exactly, now we have a sticky kitty. Come on, lets get you cleaned up."

Getting up with Minho in his arms, the rapper speed-walked to the bathroom to clean both of them up. "You think Minnie has a thing for sensory stuff too, baby boy?", Seungmin mused while the couple was gone. Jeongin nodded confidently, insisting: "Minnie need twy cwoud swime." - "You have some cloud slime with you today?", the older asked curiously and Jeongin nodded, waddling over to his bag. The little produced three containers of colorful slime. His favorite was a hot pink butter slime but he also brought blue crunchy slime and mint-colored cloud slime, which he was certain Minho would like most. "Alright, let Appa clear the table, so the two of you have space to try out your slimes", Seungmin smiled, moving their tea aside and taking the plates to the kitchen as he doubted Jisung would want to finish his cupcake-mush.

"Minnie, MINNIE WOOK!", Jeongin yelled, making the other flinch in Jisung's arms. He did realize his mistake though and quietly apologized, motioning to the slime. "Innie bwought swime to pway wif", he beamed, holding the container of cloud slime out to the other little. Minho accepted it and sniffed it curiously while Jisung sat down, thanking Seungmin for cleaning up when the younger joined them. Glancing at his mate, the rapper gasped: "No Minnie! That is not for eating!" The little looked up at him, lips still sealed around the closed container. "No", Jisung repeated, drawing out the word till Minho removed it from his mouth, pouting. "Wook Minnie!", Jeongin laughed. He had long since dumped his slime onto the table, kneading it with his hands. The other little's eyes lit up as he tried to pry open the lid. Eventually, Jisung took it from him and got out the slime, placing it on the table. Squealing happily, Minho clapped his hands before pushing them into the slime. It felt even better than the buttercream and the color was so pretty.

If Jisung thought his mate was occupied and he wouldn't need to worry about him causing trouble, he was wrong. It didn't take Minho long to peel some slime off the table and lift it to his lips. Luckily, the rapper was faster, guiding his hand back down, reminding: "That's not for eating, kitten." The same cycle repeated itself a few times, Seungmin highly entertained as he watched the other caregiver struggle. "Prince, if you're hungry, why didn't you eat more earlier?", Jisung frowned exasperatedly, barely having managed to stop his mate from eating the slime in time. The little pouted at him. Why did his Daddy always have to ruin all the fun? "Hyung, I doubt Minnie is hungry", Seungmin chuckled, glancing at Jeongin, "Ever heard of an oral fixation? I'll wash off his pacifier, hang on."

When the younger returned, holding the cleaned pacifier to Minho's lips, it was as if some formerly unseen tension melted away. The little melted into Jisung's chest, hands kneading the cloud slime on the table. The rapper looked at Seungmin surprised, so the younger explained: "It's a sensory thing, both actually. He played with your food because he liked how the texture felt on his hands. That's also why he enjoys kneading the slime." - "Or his blanket", Jisung added, a look of realization flashing across his face. "Exactly, soft fabrics and such are also great for feeling texture", Seungmin agreed, "And oral fixation is similar. It's like his tongue is lonely, so he suckles on things. His pacifier, his bottle or he tries to put random objects into his mouth. It's usually something more common in really young headspaces, though Jeongin really likes sensory and fidget toys despite having an older headspace range." - "That makes so much sense", Jisung sighed, ruffling Minho's hair, "Minnie's usually like this when he's tired or extra small. That's also when he starts suckling on my shirt or gets the bities." - "Da!", the little exclaimed, holding up some slime. Booping the shield of his paci, Jisung laughed: "Yes, kitten. Pretty slime you got there, hm?"