28

Minho woke up without his pacifier, letting out a discontent whine as he dug through the pillows blanket and clothes before finding the comfort item and slipping it between his lips. Perfect. Glancing over at Jisung, he had to realize the rapper was still deeply asleep. The little pouted softly behind his paci, wanting attention. Lots of it. Crawling over, Minho climbed onto his caregiver's legs and started poking the other's tummy till he finally stirred, sleepily looking up at the hybrid. "Dada!", Minho giggled happily, now that Jisung was awake and could play with him. Rubbing his eyes, the rapper yawned: "Who am I?" - "Chu Dada!", the little exclaimed proudly, laying down on Jisung's chest, the paci bobbing cutely between his lips. "I see", the rapper smiled softly, "Does Dada's little prince want to go and have breakfast?" Minho nodded eagerly, clambering out of bed and rushing to the kitchen, leaving Jisung stunned how one could have that much energy early in the morning.

The rapper tiredly rolled out of bed too, noting that they really had to clean up the mess of hoodies and sweatshirts that didn't even resemble a nest anymore after sleeping between them for two nights. As he followed Minho to the kitchen, Jisung contemplated their breakfast options, not feeling awake enough to really cook something. The little already stood in front of the fridge waiting for Jisung with a big pout behind his paci. "Alright kitten, how about we have some toast for breakfast?", the rapper hummed, "You like peanut butter and jelly?" - "Me wikey, wikey, wikey", Minho sung, before pouting, "Chu hewp Minnie?" - "Of course!", Jisung agreed, toasting their bread before spreading both slices with peanut butter and layering strawberry jelly on top. Then he cut Minho's up into bite-sized pieces, which the hybrid could eat with his fingers, not caring about how sticky they got. The little seemed to be in an exceptionally good mood this morning, which was a huge relieve for Jisung, as he didn't know how well he'd handle seeing his baby anxious and crying again.

After breakfast, the rapper took a giggling Minho to the bathroom to wash his hands and face, chuckling himself at what a messy eater the hybrid was. "Dada, me ish sticky", Minho squealed, putting his palms together and peeling them apart again, "Wook how sticky me ish!" Jisung barely managed to avoid the little's hand and quickly pulled it under the running tap, laughing: "Really sticky, kitty." When he had the hybrid all cleaned up, he settled Minho on the couch with a cartoon playing and went to clear the table. Making himself a cup of coffee, he joined the other on the couch and fondly watched the boy's cat ears twitch as the little was completely absorbed by his cartoon. That was when Jisung remembered the pacifier abandoned by the kitchen sink, so he went back to the kitchen sink to wash it off. Returning to the living room, he hummed: "Minnie, do you want your paci?" No answer. It didn't even seem like Minho had heard him. He tried again but without success, so he gently poked the boy's lips with the paci and he was quick to latch onto it. Such a baby.

When the cartoon ended, Minho turned to look at Jisung, climbing into his lap. "Well hello there, kitten", the rapper smiled, as Minho started to purr. Rubbing his face into the other's chest, the hybrid purred: "Me wove dada. Me wove dada so much!" - "Aww, Dada loves you too, Minnie", Jisung cooed, scratching the little's ears, "Can Dada tell you something?" Sitting up so he was facing his caregiver, Minho tilted his head and pouted: "Wha chu teww Minnie?" The rapper cupped Minho's cheeks before booping the shield of his paci and humming: "Dada thinks that you might be his mate." There was only silence as the hybrid froze in his spot, mouth slightly ajar, so the paci fell from his lips. Jisung's hands shook as he picked it up, fiddling with it to keep his hands busy.

After a while, Minho finally started to move again, fiddling with the hem of his shirt. "Minnie tinks Dada wight", he mumbled barely audible, avoiding Jisung's eyes. The rapper didn't know why the other was so nervous about it, as it seemed like the best possible thing that could happen in his mind, so why did Minho act like it was something bad? The little's eyes were wet with tears when he looked up Jisung, breathing: "Me sowwy, chu ma mate." - "Noo, why would you be sorry about that?", the rapper frowned, "I'm really, really happy that you are because I don't know if I had been able to share you with someone else once you would have found your mate." - "Chu- chu wanna stay with Minnie?", Minho sniffled, fumbling with Jisung's shirt. The other nodded as he wrapped his arms around the hybrid and hugged him tightly. He could tell Minho was still tense, so he offered him his paci for comfort before placing a soft kiss on the little's forehead. Massaging Minho's fluffy ears, Jisung repeated: "We're mates and I couldn't be happier about it because that I means I get to keep you by my side and enjoy your cuddles for the rest of our lives." - "Chu weawwy wan' dat? Chu nuh sads dat chu stuck with Minnie?", the hybrid whispered doubtfully. Tightening his arms around the boy, Jisung insisted: "Believe me, theere's no one I'd rather be stuck with."

Ever since that revelation, Minho had refused to get out of Jisung's lap, even when the rapper explained that he needed the bathroom, the little still clung to his shirt. "Kitten, I really need to go potty now or we're gonna have an accident and I don't think you want that", Jisung urged, trying again to shift the hybrid off of him. This time it worked as the boy looked up at him worriedly, not wanting any accident to happen to his mate. Still, he shot longing glances towards the bathroom door when the other had sprinted off. It seemed like an eternity of them being separated when Jisung finally returned, plopping onto the couch with a relieved sigh. Giggling quietly, Minho climbed back into his lap and curled up comfortably as the rapper stroked his ears. "No sleeping yet, Minnie", Jisung chuckled, "We need to have lunch first, then you can have a nap, okay?" The little yawned as he sat up on Jisung's lap and wrapped his arms around the other's neck, making the rapper realize he should probably convince his hyungs to take him to the gym as it was obvious carrying Minho around would be a common occurrence from now on.

Jisung put some dino nuggets into the oven for both of them to share. He had Minho sitting on the kitchen counter and stood between the little's legs as they played peek-a-boo, the hybrid's paci almost falling from his lips with how hard he was laughing. His happy giggles made Jisung's heart flutter, who still couldn't believe he was lucky enough to get this little hybrid all to himself. Glancing at the timer, the rapper noticed their food was almost done and picked Minho up to carry him to the table. The little eagerly rubbed his face into Jisung's neck, smelling the other's skin. He loved Jisung's scent, it always made him feel safe and at home. When the rapper had settled Minho at the table, he went to take their dino nuggets out of the oven, placing them onto a large plate for both of them to share. He took a seat opposite of the hybrid, placing the plate between them.

Minho was so excited about the shape of the nuggets, he kept playing with them, making soft 'rawr'-noises. Although Jisung knew as a good caregiver he should prevent his little from playing with his food but seeing the wide smiled on the other's lips, he didn't have the heart to stop him. Minho soon noticed his mate staring at him and got self-conscious, quietly nibbling his dino nugget. Feeling guilty about having made the little shy, Jisung picked up his own and moved it around as he hummed a soft 'rawr'. That was enough for the hybrid to crack up laughing again. Together they played with their dino nuggets and finished their meal, Minho now being more than ready to take his nap. Jisung poured him a glass of juice and popped in a straw, making sure the little stayed hydrated before taking him to the bedroom and handing him a big shirt to sleep in. He got Minho settled in bed but when he turned to leave, the hybrid's tail wrapped itself around his wrist, preventing him from going any further. "Dada stay with Minnie?", the little requested shyly, speech slurred behind the shield of his pacifier. Jisung, of course, didn't have to be asked twice, quickly climbing into bed next to his mate. When Minho curled up against his side, the rapper soothingly stroked his ears, helping him fall asleep.