its starting...

A few weeks passed.
My dad and I where summond again. The day of the attack is moving closer.
We sat down quietly.
A woman was floating over the table again.
I recognise her...she was a hogwarts teacher. She teached muggle studies.

Voldemort spoke about muggles and half bloods as an abomination. I look over at severus. Luckily Voldemort thinks my dad's biological child.

Professor burbage looks at my dad.
"Severus, Severus please. We're friends." She pleads to him.
But he can't say anything, he looks emotionless but I know he's hurting.
The Professor turns her head to me.
"Y/n" she says shocked.
"Pls, help me" but I turn away.

"Avada kedavra" her body drops down om the table. I look at draco, he can't manage to fake it. He has the look of terror on his face. I never attended her classes but draco did.
Nagini slides up the table.
"Dinner" the way she puts her teeth in burbage's body.

The meeting was over and my dad and I were going back to hogwarts. But before we could narcissa walked over to me along with draco.
"Take care of eachother will you" I nodd at her.
I take draco's hand and we teleport back to hogwarts.

The moment I saw hogwarts walls. I turn to my dad and hug him.
"I'm sorry you had to see that" I say to him. I hold him for a second and then turn to draco. He still had the same terror look. I hold him too until I hear mcgonagall's voice.
"What happend?" She asked.
I let go of draco and look at her.
"Professor burbage is dead"
She moves her hand over her mouth in shock. And then goes to hold my dad.

"Let's talk" minerva said.

We all walk to my dad's Chambers but draco didn't want to come in. So he decided to go to pancy.

We tell minerva about the meeting and that voldemort is now targeting people for believing muggles and witchtes are alike. Or for being a muggle.

"It's escalating" my dad tells her
"The students are prepared. But not the way they should be" I tell her.

Another day passes and we where in mcgonagall's office discussing what needs to be done.

I hear a nock on the door.
I open it with my telekinesis. It's one of the 3th years.
"Sorry to bother you Professors but Harry Potter is back" and they run off.

I smile to my dad, I received a letter a few days ago that they managed to destroy a Horcruxe and that there might be one in hogwarts.

Mcgonagall stand up quickly and we all run to the great hall. Students gather around him.

"Harry! Hermoine! Ron!" I scream their names.
The students separate creating a pad leading to them. I notice arthur and molly weasly are here aswell. I stand still for a moment and just smile at them before I run into their arms.
We hold eachother in a groups hug. I was so relieved to see them again.

"I'm so glad you're all okay" I back up and minerva and Severus greet them aswell.

"We believe the diadem of Ravenclaw might be another Horcrux" Harry says to us.
"But it's lost"

We talked for a short moment when we heared someone scream. And then other one. And another.

Until we all a heard a voice.
His voice...voldemort.
"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think to fight is wise"
Students stand in terror.
Harry walks around the room.
"But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this an non shall be harmed
Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour"

The room separates. Leaving Harry in the middle. Everyone was silent.

"What're you waiting for? Someone grab him" one of the slytherin's yells.
Ginny and hermoine stand infront of him.

More and more students jump infront.
I light up my powers and stand infront aswell.

I notice the girl who spoke was pansy.
"How could you" I say to her.

Mister flinch moves the slytherin students to the dungeons. Execpt for the ones who stand along with hogwarts.

"I'm sure you need something Potter" my dad spoke. "What can we do" minerva asked.

"Time, professors. As much as you can get me." Harry said.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle"

"I'll send emergency owls to the order" my dad spoke.
I nodd." I'll help set up with madam pomfrey for the wounded"

And we all play out part.
I use my powers to speak to everyone in hogwarts, I don't want to be on the wrong side of the battle. "Students the battle is beginning, find a safe place or do what I trained you too."

Everyone was running through the building. Harry and Ron went to find a basilisk fang. While Harry went to find the Ravenclaw diadem.

I set up quickly an big infirmary with beds and supplies.
Duplicating them so we have a stock.
Using my telekinesis.
"I'll be right back madam pomfrey" I teleported to the forest before mcgonagall puts up walls around hogwarts.

I use my powers again.
"My furry friends, the battle is here. Get yourself to safety. The once who want to fight, prepare yourself. Walls will be put up around hogwarts. When they come down the really battle begins. Be safe"

I teleported back to the front.
Next to molly, minerva and professor Flitwick.

"Is fred here? I haven't seen anyone from the order Execpt you, Arthur, remus and my father" I ask molly .
She puts her arm around me.
"There they are" the come running down.
Atleats fred runs to me.

"Piertotum locomotor"
Stone Soldier come down.
"Hogwarts is threatend. Man the boundaries! Protect us! Do your duty to our school."
Minerva yells.

I hug fred. "I missed you" I stay I'm his arms.

Until it was my time to help.
Professor Flitwick puts up his wand.
"Protego maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello
Inimigotum"
The rest of the professor do the same.
So does molly.

A force field is being created around hogwarts.

"I'll give it a boost" I say out loud.

My hands shine green and I put them both up to the sky.
"I'm probably going to get killed either way" I was still scared. For a matter of facts I was frightened. But this battle was happening either way. The force field was down completely.

I turn to fred. " Let's go to the infirmary. " It was my plan to stay there the longest. So I wouldn't risk my own live, or if the dark version of the prophecy was right. The lives of everyone els.