adoption

"You- you? You want to adopt me?"
I asked in shock. Severus walked over to me and guided me back to bed. My hand felt hot, my body temperature was very high bc my body literally generated fire. He came sitting next to me and took a deep breath.
"I do. I care for you y/n more than you think. This year I gotten very close too you, but the idea of adoption you only came to me recently. I wasn't sure whether you would want that so I was planning to talk to albus and minerva to ask for advice. And since Christmas is in 2 weeks I hoped I could get the paper work done by then. I didn't want to have you worrying for where you had to stay for the holidays. Ofc i still have to make you your own room in my house and getting everything done. But yes I truly want to adopt you. Only if your oke with it"
I looked deep in his eyes, as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Does that mean il be your daughter. And you will be my dad, my my actual father"
"Like I said only if your oke with it. I know you just lost your mom and all. It will be a big change" he said while he looked down.
I embraced him with a hug, as I said
"I want to be your daughter"
I felt a weight lift off his shoulders as he said. "You already are".
I backed away for a second and said to him "omg you have to tell minerva, she's your best friend'
"I was planning to ask her to be your godmother. If something might happen to me I know she'll take care of you. I just don't know how to ask her"  severus said.
"I think I got an idea, but we should do it tomorrow bc it's getting pretty late"
The next morning i woke up early, madam pomfrey allowed me to leave the infirmary since I've gotten my strength back. I was still being watched at all times. Basically the teachers were babysitting me (at least the once they were informed). Me and severus went to a shop to get my idea ready. I really hope minerva will like it and that she accepts the request. She's a really great person and always takes care of me, just like severus does. When we bought what we where looking for i did some d.i.y and now alll we have to do is rap it and give it to minerva.

I walked through the halls trying to find professor magonagall, when I passed her class room I saw that she was peacefully sitting there. Examening papers.
" eem professor may I come in?" I said nervously with the package in my hand.
"Ofc dear, come in. I've heard to news, im really glad severus is adopting you. You make him really happy" she said with a kind smile.
"Well he makes me really happy too, and as you know I haven't been in a long time" I say with a shirt sigh.
" yes I know" her smile changed, like she was proud of me but still worried. After all my attempt was so recent. But I'm happy now, severus is going to be my dad, Fred is my boyfriend....I just hope the happiness lasts.
When I finally snap out of my thoughts I redirected my attion again.
"So eem what I'm here for is, well me and severus got you something "
I walked up to her desk and gave her the present, she looked exited but was still very humble about it.
"It's very kind of you, but it's not even my birthday " she said as she gave me a short hug. Minerva gives the best hugs ever!
I quickly responded before she started to open the present.
"Well everybody deserves a little something " I said.
Minerva started to take to bow of the presents and gently rip the paper of. Apparently she's the kind of person who saves rapping paper or just respects the work. She lifted off the lid of the box and gave me one more exited look before taking the present out. Her face went from confusion to absolute happiness. When she saw the words "will you be my godmother " written on a baby onsie.

She once again embraced me with a hug and said " yes yes, I'd love to be your godmother" we stood there for a long time. When she finally backed away from the hug , she placed her hands on my cheeks and wiped away my tears. I wanted to say something nice to her but i was interrupted by a deep voice.
" I think this means she said yes" Albus said to severus who was standing next to him with a smile on his face.

*later that day*

I was sitting on the couch in the gryfindoor commonroom, Fred was next to me. And we locked hands.
We were having little talks but I needed to bring up something more serious.
"Hey fred can we talk, I mean like a serious conversation?"
His body shifted, every muscle in his body became tense. We both turned and faced eachother, while still holding hands.
"Well first things first, severus wants to adopt me" I said with a kind smile, but that wasn't all that i wanted to say.
"Omg thats great new!!" Fred embraced me with a hug.
"There is more " I prepare myself.
"I want to take things slow. Your my first boyfriend, the first guy I loved. So I want to do things right. My life is very complicated, and alot has happend. Stuff you don't even know about. And I think you have a right to know what your getting in to. Everything that happend is still fresh. I'm still on my path to find happiness. So i don't want to risk, falling backwards. I only wanne go forward from now and to do that is to take things slow. Not to rush anything. I-" before I could continue I was stopped by Fred."shh , don't worry. We don't need to rush oke? I wanne do this right aswell. And you don't have to tell me everything from your past, but I'm always here if you would want to tell me". I looked him deep in the eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Whil I cuddled up to him someone walked in. It was Ron , hermoine and Harry.
"Ow sorry we didn't wanne ruin the moment" hermoine said. I backed away from fred a bit I went to sit 'properly ' next to him.
"So is everything oke?" Harry asked as they all sat down with us and lit the fireplace. I looked at everyone before I gave an answer.
"Om yea actually it is, severus is going to adopt me" I said waiting for their reaction. It was quit for a second until everyone started smiling.