In voldemorts hands

"What do we have here " the deep voice said. He pushed me inside.
"We found something master" the voice said as he pushed me in a room. I saw a long table, with voldemort at the head. Severus sat right next to him. I even saw draco.

I felt rage and energy, my hands were still glowing. I tried to shake it off.
"Let go of her this instance!!!! Keep your hands of my kid!!!" Severus said as he stood up from his chair. He called me his child, It sounded like music in my ears. Y/n snape, mhh I like that. I look the dark Lord in the eye, he made a movement suggesting they should let go off.
"Y/n, your eyes and hands are glowing. Calm down" severus said as he came up to me and started stroking my arms.
" severus" I spoke out in a whisper as I gave him a tight hug.
"I'm happy to see you too but what are you doing here! It's dangerous" he added as he spoke in a soft voice.
I tried to respond but voldemort spoke to me. " come here child, let me take a look at you" he's even uglier then i thought .

I walked slowly past the table. I stopped at dracos place.
"You shouldn't be here" he said, his dad gave him a nodge.  I keep walking, there is this nice lady the bodem of her hair was white. She was seated next to draco, im assuming she his mom. I like her, she gave me a kind and warm smile. It felt reassuring. Everyone was staring at me. Severus walked by side me, guided me to the dark Lord.

"So your snape's daughter? Slytherin I assume " he said.
I immediately responded while looking down." Yes my lord" I spoke like a good girl following his instructions. My hand where behind my back, I was scared to make a movement.
I felt his hand on my chin, he lifted it up. He had long as fingers and seems like that man doesn't know how to use nail clippers. I flinched for a moment I kept my eyes closed for awhile, when I reopened them I gave him a stern look.
"Look her eyes are glowing again" a women spoke, she was seated at the other side of the table, had messy hair and some ugly teeth. But somehow she was still a very pretty woman. She looked mental though. The dark Lord turned his face towards her, she immediately looked down. She was scared, was she not allowed to say anything?

"What power to you posses" voldemort said as he tightend the grip on my face. "They can do wandless and spellless magic my lord, i have not yet teached her to use it yet "severus said.
"Well it seems she figured it out on her own" voldemort responded as he let go if my face.
"Is that how you found us" he asked
"I mean ye it's lot like I stumbled in on accident" I spoke, I was sick and tired of acting so carefully. I'm not going to be a slave to this bald as mf.
"I like her" voldemort said as he let out a laugh. The rest of the table let out a small giggle aswell.
" I want you on my team, your father is very loyal to me. And I'm sure I could make use of you" he added.

"Am I supposed to be honerd?! I can't even do wandless magic yet. When I was locating sev-my dad I didn't even know what i was doing. So what all do respect sir but im useless to you. I'm just a 16 year old kid" I said.
" well we have draco aswell, and severus will teach you how to use your gift. You will be on my team. Now arm out my child" he said in a ferm voice.
Severus came standing behind me. It felt strangely good to call him my father infront of everyone. Severus pulled me sleeve up, exposing my scars.
" It seems you belong more than you think" the dark Lord said as a reaction to my scars. He pulled out his wand. Spoke some words honestly I can't understand a thing that comes out his mouth. A snake like tattoo formed on my arm , just like severus's. It hurt, it hurt so bad but I dint want to scream I didn't want to seem weak. And tbh I like the pain.

After It was done I turned to severus, I was scared and I'm sure he noticed. Just bc I acted tough infront of voldemort doesn't mean I wasn't scared.
"Now let's proceed shall we" voldemort said. A house elf walked out with a chair for me. Placed it right next to severus. I really needed to tell him something, so I shared my thoughts with him. Just the same way as I entered his mind but now I was still aware of the room I was in and what was being said.

"Severus" I said through my mind. I saw his face redirect to me.
" I'm speaking to you through my thoughts. I'm really sorry. I came here bc I was worried, Harry and his friends helped me. I'm sorry I got in trouble I wanted to save you I couldn't lose you. But it seems you didn't need saving"

I look at the table and see everyone rising, severus does the same and pulls me up by my sweater. Everyone bows down towards voldemort, I repeat them. We all say "my lord" at the same time. Everyone leaves. Except draco and his family, they walk into a different room. It seems voldemort wanted something from me, but severus took my arm a draged  me in a room.
He pulled me into a thight hug it seems he was mad at me but he didn't want to express his anger.

After that I heard someone scrapping their voice. I backed away from the hug, severus looked me in the eye and whisperd to me " we will talk about this later". Those words freaked me out, so it's true he is really mad at me.
"Y/n meet narcissa malfoy, she a friend of mine and the mother of draco" severus said.
The woman held out her hand. I dont usually like fysical contact with strangers. Especially after the way voldi moldi touched my face.
I take a quick look at severus and he gives me a reassuring look, suggesting that narcissa is a safe place.
I shook her hand as she gave me a warm inbrace.
"You never told me you had a daughter severus. Especially such talented one" narcissa said as she let go of my hand.
"Well ofc cissy she is a snape after all" the women spoke with the messy hair.
"Well severus isn't actually my dad. But it does feel like that" I spoke as looked down and a smile appeared on my face. I slowly turned my head towards severus and saw the same smile on his face.
"This is bellatrix lestrage, she's narcissa's sister. And another good friend of mine" severus said in response.
"Hi nice to meet you" I said kindly, severus gave the same reassuring look as he did with narcissa. I held out my hand expecting the same greetings I had with narcissa but I was wrong.
"Ow sorry I don't like fysicaly contact actually" bellatrix said shyly when she took a step back. The look in her eyes, I saw darkness and pain. Someone hurt her...something broke her. I immediately felt a connection to her, it's like I understood her. I took my hand back.
"Actually I don't like fysical contact either, atleast from people who have not yet earned my trust" I spoke in response to her reaction. A pitifully smile came on her face. But she quickly hid it when a man walked in.
He had long white hair, he looked similar to draco. Must be his father.
"Lucius " severus spoke in his deep monotone voice. He only uses that voice when he is being professional or when he's uncomfortable.
I looked at him waiting for a sign that i could greet lucius in a similar way as the rest. But when I looked at severus he gave me a disregarding look. I immediately understood that lucius was not a man you wanted to cross.
He held out his hand "I'm lucius malfoy, you may know draco. So your the witch with that much power. Mhh you look a bit small ro hold such a great powerful gift " he said. I stared at his hand. First of all didn't he just hear me say i don't like fysical contact  and second I don't trust him. If severus doesn't like him, neither do I.
Severus rarely likes people, when he does you know that they are a safe place. Someone you can trust. Like minerva. But when he dislikes or even hates someone, you can not trust that person. I belief in severus instinct.

Lucius slowly catched on that I do not want to greet him. He awkwardly moved his hand back into his pocked.
"We will be leaving now, see you soon" severus said as he ignored lucius presence. He put his arm around my shoulder and guided me to walk away without actually pushing me. I stopped for a moment and looked back, I saw lucius shuff draco.
As he said to him, "you watch out for that girl" the way he said it was definitely not in a caring way.
I quickly followed severus out the building. I walked back towards the forest and saw that my friends had left. My broom was still there and it had a note tided around it.

Y/n I hope your alright, pls come and meet me and the rest of the group once your back. We want to make sure your alright.
- Fred xoxo

Ow he cares, a smile grew on my face. But I was quickly disturbed by severus's mood. I had to fight every urge in me to ask him if he was oke. But ofc he's not, I mean im not so why would he be.

I'm a fucking death eater now.....