back at hogwarts

"Y/n you gotta wake up and eat, we're going back to hogwarts today!!!" George said exited.

"Ugh I hate waking up early " I say grumpy as I put a pillow on my head.

After laying in my bed for another 10 minutes I decided to get dressed, and go down stairs.

" ah y/n, I went to the market but they were all out on the poisons for cuts an bruises. I'm sorry my dear" molly looked quit disappointment by what she said

The news didn't bother me at all, It didn't have any effect on me, I felt not a single things.

" Boys behave and go sit at the table!! y/n dear you can sit next to Fred if you'd like"

" I'm not Fred, how dare you call yourself our mother " George said jokingly

Everyone grab themselves a plate of bacon and eggs freshly cooked by mister weasly, he wants me to call him Arthur but im not really used to calling adults by their first name. I was quit hesitant to eat, I want really in the mood to eat but I didn't want to be rude.

So I grab myself a small plate of some eggs and a piece of bread.

" y/n , I almost forgot to say something. Like molly said to you yesterday we have send out a letter to Dumbledore.  Mostly about your schools supplies, we also mention that  you stayed with us yesterday and that you were quit hurt. You do not need to worry we didn't give out to much private information, he did send a mail back but it seems it was only ment for you"
Arthur weasley said as he handed me the letter.

While the rest was still eating I took a quick moment to read the letter.

---------------------------------------------------------
Dear y/n Foster

As you may know I received a letter from the weasly's, im glad to hear they opened their arms and let you stay there for the night.

They addressed multiple things wich some i would like to talk to you in person about. Since today will only be the first day I think its best you see ne tomorrow so that you can just enjoy your first day back at hogwarts.

As for your school supplies, I'm glad to inform you that they arrived safely here, you have magonagall to thank fot that :). You will receive your books as soon as you arrive.

The weasley informed me you still had some medical problems to be taken care of. Madam pomfrey would be delighted to help you, I ask your muggel doctor to send the chart to hogwarts so madam pomfrey know exactly what to do.

I also need to inform you that they have send a police report about what happend, I would want to discuss this. So ill see you in my office tomorrow after breakfast.

Have a great first day back
- headmaster albus dumbledore
---‐-------------------------------------------------------------

"He has my police report?!" I thought to myself in a panick .

"no i don't want anyone to know NO" I say to myself.

" Hey y/n are you oke, you look upset" Ginny asks. She has never spoken to me before, it kinda catched me off guard.

" ye I'm oke, Dumbledore just wants to speak to me tommorw that's all" I say while hiding the fact that it actually made me really nervous .

" oke has every one packed their stuff already?" Molly asked, I personally never really  unpacked so I just quickly replied "yea"